The Man in the Glass

Stranger Come Knocking

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Posted this a few times before. Heard it the first day of usna bootcamp and it always stuck with me.

91Ih4vXD8AL._SY500_.jpg

now drop your cocks and grab your socks. get on the fucking line

I think a lot of people have jumped the shark with that philosophy, and social media has only made it worse

He was a boy

She was a girl

Can i make it anymore obvious

We are in love,havent you heard

How we rock each others worrrrrrld

"Hi guys! Posted this a few times because I found it interesting. It never garnered more then a 2nd page, so here's another go at it..."

Get him out of there. That sounds dangerous.

"Don't care what society or anyone else thinks, just do whatever you're comfortable with....."

So, the "self involved narcissist's creed?"

Seems like the opposite of what they'd want to teach a young military recruit. "Don't worry about what your fellow servicemen or officer's think or say, you do you, bro."

I suppose it could be more acceptable if the person in the mirror has integrity and a strong set of morals to begin with, and the message is 'don't compromise your integrity because of peer pressure'.....but, in this day and age that seems like an unlikely scenario.

Your worst critic should be yourself. The only opinion that truly matters is your own. It all starts from within.

So.. basically an ode to selfishness.

I’m on board with this.

Also, how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren’t real..?

I think a lot of people have jumped the shark with that philosophy, and social media has only made it worse
notice how it's usually trust fund kids or yoga moms that always post these quotes about struggle? You don't get to wear the badge of struggle until you've eaten out of a dumpster.

Back