The line in the sand. "Why don't we use nukes"

Not talking about hypotheticals and what ifs. Talking about the here and now.
haha and Trump using a nuke is here and now, not a hypothetical or what if??? At least put a little effort into your posts, come on now. Its embarrassing.

Last edited:
haha and Trump using a nuke is here and now, not a hypothetical or what if??? At least put a little effort into your posts, come on now. Its embarrassing.

In a national security interview with Gen. Hayden he asked three times why don't we use nukes.

As in, why don't we use nukes now on ISIS.

we should nuk'em.

Duke Nukem.

Duke_Nukem.gif

In a national security interview with Gen. Hayden he asked three times why don't we use nukes.

As in, why don't we use nukes now on ISIS.
Right, but is he president? NO. So you're talking about the biggest hypothetical, the biggest what if!

Very appropriate question. Let's disassemble all our nukes. While we are in the process let's ensure the rest of the world knows that under no circumstances we are going to use what hasn't been utilized yet.

I'm sure, that after this step, which should be obvious to every progressive thinker, there will be a forever peace and prosperity on Earth.

This is it.

Can you support a man for President who could seriously consider using nuclear weapons?

i dont like trump, but i dont believe hes serious about using nukes, or many other things that he claims.

the only purpose for having a nuke anymore is as a defense, and to make threats with. if you claim that you wont use them, then youve just removed a lot of your bargaining power.

There's about to be a lot of Trump supporters ITT who don't understand the concept of Mutually Assured Destruction. Sigh.

It's shit like this that makes me want the right to vote withheld until an individual receives a diploma from a University. So many 2nd amendment "defenders" don't have any idea what the process is to amend the constitution, so many small government lovers have no idea how hypocritical it is to try to regulate bathrooms, every poor white guy in America thinks some poor colored person is getting unlimited free government cheese and it makes him jealous, they think voter fraud is an issue and that their representatives are helping to fight this issue all the while it's just used to suppress the vote, they want abortion banned but don't fully understand the decision in Roe v Wade, they have no idea the Republican party is essentially just the White Nationalist party at this point.

If everyone had to spend real time in a college level civics course, none of this shit would be an issue because everybody would know it's all bullshit. Every social issue the right runs on isn't something any of them have any ability or intention to change, they love scaring their lowest common denominator voters into believing liberals just want to destroy America, and they've done a helluva good job on that propaganda.

Fortunately from my observations those vast swaths of Trump support are mostly in rural areas, very low density population, more Trump signs than actual voters, so I'm not really worried that he'll win.

Mutually Assured Destruction is not current U.S., Chinese, or Russian policy.

You are stuck in the 1950's and should refrain from discussing nuclear tactics.

Oh and I am not a Trump supporter just think people shouldn't use the term MAD when it is not applicable to current U.S. policy (hence the missile defense shields and the other tactics used to achieve nuclear supremacy).

"Nuke it from orbit."

-Donald Trump, (and 90 percent of the war room) on his Middle East strategy.

Mutually Assured Destruction is not current U.S., Chinese, or Russian policy.

You are stuck in the 1950's and should refrain from discussing nuclear tactics.

Oh and I am not a Trump supporter just think people shouldn't use the term MAD when it is not applicable to current U.S. policy (hence the missile defense shields and the other tactics used to achieve nuclear supremacy).

The US was close to achieving nuclear primacy not long ago. Had Bush not fucked up we could have realistically conquered the globe through nuclear assault. The probability of victory was quite high. Now it's years off before we get another window.

I agree. Someone might say it is debatable.

Still doesn't change the fact that you used nuclear weapons against another country.
Still doesn't change the fact that it saved millions of lives...

see we can go in this circle all day.

Lol you fucking make me sick, defending the use of Nuclear Arms. i'm sure you would feel the same if you were Japanese.
You sick fuck, defending the Japanese surprise attack and killing People at Pearl harbor. You'd feel differently if you were American.

We don't need nukes to bust bunkers right now.

We care about civilians right now.

We don't need to destroy anything right now that we can't use cheaper conventional weapons to accomplish the same task.
Ohh well since right this second you don't want to use one, I guess we will never need to use one

Great fuckin thinking.

Nuclear weapons against Islamic radicals is the most idiotic and short-sighted strategy. The hammer scatters the rats to breed everywhere else. This is a long war to eradicate a small percentage but insidious culture malformity, it requires the scalpel approach.

Fuck no.
If Trump really openly questioned this, he's so ill informed it's surreal.

He doesn't want to be president. How can he not make it more obvious? Other presidents have probably thought the same but know the consequences of saying those things.

Back