The line in the sand. "Why don't we use nukes"

You don't?

We care about optics to a degree, we don't care about civilians.

Fucking Bernard Montgomery here

We use standard bunker buster missiles like the BLU series or if necessary we have MOPs. Of course these are nuclear capable, but unlikely to ever be used in such a role.

Nukes are useless because you can't really go and check out the damage after.. since you know it's all radioactive.

We use standard bunker buster missiles like the BLU series or if necessary we have MOPs. Of course these are nuclear capable, but unlikely to ever be used in such a role.

Nukes are useless because you can't really go and check out the damage after.. since you know it's all radioactive.

So naive

The use of nuclear weapons can move our planet off it's orbit so it should not be used on the planet. If you want to show how bad ass your military is get a degree first, second build massive stations far from Earth and blow each other up from afar.

Last edited:

So.. you're saying nukes can be used as bunker busters?.. You're all over the place man.

So.. you're saying nukes can be used as bunker busters?.. You're all over the place man.

I'm saying our bunker buster missiles are capable of being equipped with nuclear warheads but they'll never be used in that capacity.

The use of nuclear weapons can move our planet off it's orbit so it should not be used on the planet. If you want to show how bad ass your military is get a degree first, second build massive stations far from Earth and blow each other up.
What do you think happened on Mars?

No atmosphere, barren landscape, radioactivity. The greys are native to Mars and destroyed it in a nuclear war several million years ago. The nuclear war and global warming evaporated the atmosphere and what didn't die from the nukes died after that.

MAIN-Nuke-on-Mars.jpg

I can't help it if you are dumb enough to think that we can't conduct BDA.

Never said we couldn't but doing that in radiactivity is an unnecessary level of difficulty added on to it when the conventional weapons are perfectly capable of performing the task without all the fallout.

Never said we couldn't but doing that in radiactivity is an unnecessary level of difficulty added on to it when the conventional weapons are perfectly capable of performing the task without all the fallout.
Small/ tactical nukes barely give any fallout

And this post shows you're an idiot.

I can be petty too.

OMG you got me bro I didn't get that apostrophe and E in there for naive or I didn't use naiveté. Too bad it doesn't take away from your being wrong and doubling down on your stupidity.

OMG you got me bro I didn't get that apostrophe and E in there. Too bad it doesn't take away from your being wrong and doubling down on your stupidity.

You still haven't proved me wrong, just saying I'm wrong and stupid doesn't prove me wrong.

Even the most extreme GOP warhawks aren't talking about using nukes of any grade on anyone. It's pure military fetish fantasy on your part.

It's from an interview former CIA director Michael Hayden gave to Joe Scarborough.

Gen. Hayden claims Trump asked him three times why we don't use nukes on ISIS.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump-asks-why-us-cant-use-nukes-msnbcs-joe-scarborough-reports.html

Now I understand the memes about Voldemort asking about Horcruxes

If true, that's rather frightening, but given that it's "an unnamed source" I'm not really believing it. Guess the media bias has backfired as now when they say something off the wall about Trump I question it rather than getting outraged immediately

Back