The life of Andrew "Cobra" Tate & Tristan Tate in Romania

Discussion in 'Muay Thai and Kickboxing' started by Broadcast, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Broadcast

Broadcast Black Belt

So here is their story:

They are the sons of Emory Tate, the American chess master, born in Chicago, Illinois but they lived in a poor region of England according to them.

They moved to Romania in Bucharest, after being related to fighting sports there.

Tristan - the mixed martial artist - fought in RXF, the largest MMA promotion in Romania.

Andrew - the known kickboxer - is a commentator there for RXF and SUPERKOMBAT.

Afterwards they started to invest in agriculture in Brașov (Brașov County) in Transylvania (TALISMAN ENTERPRISES S.R.L. and SPIRIT HOUSE ENTERPRISES S.R.L, in tobacco, rice, and vegetables and oleaginous seeds). But according to the economic sites they don"t have good profits. Rumors say that they hold videochat studios in Los Angeles and Romania, even though I don"t know if it"s true. Especially because they rejected this.

The tabloids have written a lot about Tristan "Talisman" who is a kind of "casanova" there. Youtube now is full of them.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  2. DastardlyMass

DastardlyMass Brown Belt

Something is up as you don't have a a house like that and over a million US dollars worth of cars from fighting above the waist kickboxing in Europe and being a commentator for combat sports.

adnatal likes this.
  3. Julius_Caesar

Julius_Caesar Brown Belt

Maybe he comes from a wealthy family

4. Snubnoze707

Snubnoze707 High Level

The post says their parent was a chess player and they grew up poor in England...

5. Shadess

Shadess ...

I guess you guys missed his twitter days then.
    No idea why you'd waste a second making a thread about this guy.

TheWaxMurderer and Yodsanan like this.
  6. Broadcast

Broadcast Black Belt

They said they weren"t rich and when they moved to England they lived in a poor area. Their father was a known chess master but I doubt he was that rich. He was more known between the chess players in the US (I assume, I"m not sure).

Probably they got rich in business. But that car isn"t worth 250k, bullshit.

Sorry, I don"t read the Twitter. Cobra has a YT channel now and has some stupid ideas like it"s normal to get laid multiple times but it"s abnormal to be gay.

I just wanted you to present their life story since they are a bit active on Romanian tabloids and even on the private TVs that own shitty tabloid shows.

I am just saying they went nuts with them after a relation with a former TV presenter. And everytime Tristan was missing, they interviewed Cobra. They look pretty much the same.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Antena2Oficial/search?query=andrew+tate

https://www.youtube.com/user/Antena2Oficial/search?query=tristan+tate

7. Yodsanan

Yodsanan K'FESTA.1

know him from twitter. absolute twat.

Broadcast likes this.
  8. Mafanofe

Mafanofe Black Belt

dude is a farse on the sport