The LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide

True in that they face discrimination. But I think many men dint want to sleep with them and that's fine. I never did, not sure if I would tbh. Does that make me a bigot because I'm not sure I'd want to have sex with a trans person ?
yes.....because you are assuming it wont be great. Trans are basically super women. Better than women on everything except having kids

Bigotry towards trans is true. Unless you fucked a tranny how do you know you wont enjoy it?
So a man dresses up like a woman, has his junk chopped off, then I put my member in the open wound and pretend its a vagina? That does not sound too appealing. I'd go as far to say that is rather disgusting. That makes me a bigot?

I've started referring to random people I meet as 'lovely trans person'. Things like "thank you for overhauling my engine. You're such a lovely trans person'. When they inevitably get angry I accuse them of being a transphobe Nazi and then sue their employer.

I'm kidding of course, but we're only a couple of years out from someone doing this.

yes.....because you are assuming it wont be great. Trans are basically super women. Better than women on everything except having kids
Not sure if serious. Do you have personal experience or you're just messing with me

I prefer spitty clit when referring to a trans woman’s penis

It’s more inclusive

Bigotry towards trans is true. Unless you fucked a tranny how do you know you wont enjoy it?
What if you duck them and don’t like it? One pretend pussy is not a valid sample size.

What if you duck them and don’t like it? One pretend pussy is not a valid sample size.
It is...atleast you tried. People used to say same thing about fake boobs and they are great. Fake pussy is even better

The people who use these terms should call their genitals AIDS pit.

I've started referring to random people I meet as 'lovely trans person'. Things like "thank you for overhauling my engine. You're such a lovely trans person'. When they inevitably get angry I accuse them of being a transphobe Nazi and then sue their employer.

I'm kidding of course, but we're only a couple of years out from someone doing this.
Careful. They could sue you for assuming their gender.

Wasn’t this already debunked? Changing what we call something doesn’t change what it is.

People that reference the term 'non-binaries' in a sexual way aren't getting laid.
These are true incels literally exposing themselves to the world.

Back