The LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide

lol that acronym keeps getting sillier. front hole seems like something from an snl skit.

Imagine kids today becoming adults after being indoctrinated for 12 years over this, they won’t consider us humans if we disagree with them.

Thanks god, I didn’t grew up in the generation of LGBT.
when it was just "LGBT " you could sort of take them serious it sort of professional but as that acronym got longer they lost all credibility and became a joke.

front hole and back hole

32.jpg

Oh man this is getting weird. Saw on YouTube something about general bias where you're a bigot for having preferences and not wanting to date a trans. Date a trans or not, but to call it bigotry is nuts

• Cisgender is the word used to describe someone whose gender identity is the same as the sex that was assigned to them at birth.
  • Trans is an umbrella term that often includes anyone who might identify as transgender (a gender identity describing someone who doesn’t exclusively identify with the sex they were assigned at birth), genderqueer, nonbinary, transfeminine, transmasculine, agender, and many more. Sometimes people wonder if trans people are always gay, while other times people assume trans people can’t be gay. Just like cisgender people, individuals who identify as trans can have any sexual orientation — straight, gay, bisexual, queer, lesbian, or asexual. Also, different people use gender identity labels differently, so it’s always good to ask someone what that term means to them in order to get a better understanding.
  • Genderqueer is a gender identity used by people who do things that are outside of the norm of their actual or perceived gender. Sometimes this label overlaps with the sexual orientation label.
  • Nonbinary is a gender identity label that describes those who don’t identify exclusively as male or female. This means that a nonbinary person can identify as both male and female, partially male, partially female, or neither male nor female. Some nonbinary people identify as trans, while other don’t. If you’re confused which one of these terms to use for someone, as always, just ask!
  • Transfeminine is an umbrella term used to describe someone who was assigned male at birth and identifies with femininity. Someone who identifies as transfeminine may also identify as a trans woman or female.
  • Transmasculine is a gender identity describing someone who was assigned female at birth but identifies with masculinity. Someone who identifies as transmasculine may also identify as a trans man, trans woman, or male.
  • Agender is the word used to describe those who don’t identify with any gender or can’t relate to gender terms or labels at all. Sometimes people assume those who identify as agender also identify as asexual, but this isn’t true. Agender people can have any sexual orientation.

<mma4>

Oh man this is getting weird. Saw on YouTube something about general bias where you're a bigot for having preferences and not wanting to date a trans. Date a trans or not, but to call it bigotry is nuts
That's a thought crime bro.

That's a thought crime bro.
It's hate speech if I say it out loud though.......
I find this trend very worrying. Yes trans shouldn't be attacked nor murdered. But you know what, if someone refuses to sleep with one becuase they don't lke the plumbing, that;s a preference.
Just like how all of sherdog refuses to sleep with women for a similar reason. It's not bigotry it's sherdog being really gay.

I've never heard this. So some feminists don't like the term vagina? They prefer the term front hole for sex education?

Gonna be a whole new generation of sex talk. Incoming: "I want you to go down on my front hole..." etc.

No no man it was the trans activists who want to use "front hole". I guess the feminists were sharing this same sex guide online and getting pissed and talking mad shit so I think this org edited it. I say that because I thought I saw some screenshot that was a little different about the whole front hole thing, and the actual guide the TS linked says it's been edited. I've seen them flipping out over medical agencies and this big midwife org referring to breastfeeding as chestfeeding lmao the Newspeak is getting to be a bit much.
Ok. Lol that's so funny. Thanks for explaining man.

Im just going to keep calling people by their names and leave this mess alone. That acronym is far too long to be good marketing anymore.

Besides, isnt it a little confusing?
Lesbian- sexual preference
Gay- sexual preference
BiSexual- sexual preference
TransGender - Gender Identification
Queer or Questioning- confused?
Intersex - sexual preference?
Asexual or allied - sexual preference

So even in the acronym it seems we have a blend of sexual preferences and gender pronouns. Shouldnt the acronym be one or the other? Why identify as a sexual preference in the first place? Just to feel special? Can i identify as a lover of curvy redheads? I mean thats a sexual preference right?

Personally i think what consenting adults do behind closed doors is their perogative and noone elses business. If everyone would just mind there own business half of this shit wouldnt even make the news.

Bigotry towards trans is true. Unless you fucked a tranny how do you know you wont enjoy it?

• Cisgender is the word used to describe someone whose gender identity is the same as the sex that was assigned to them at birth.
  • Trans is an umbrella term that often includes anyone who might identify as transgender (a gender identity describing someone who doesn’t exclusively identify with the sex they were assigned at birth), genderqueer, nonbinary, transfeminine, transmasculine, agender, and many more. Sometimes people wonder if trans people are always gay, while other times people assume trans people can’t be gay. Just like cisgender people, individuals who identify as trans can have any sexual orientation — straight, gay, bisexual, queer, lesbian, or asexual. Also, different people use gender identity labels differently, so it’s always good to ask someone what that term means to them in order to get a better understanding.
  • Genderqueer is a gender identity used by people who do things that are outside of the norm of their actual or perceived gender. Sometimes this label overlaps with the sexual orientation label.
  • Nonbinary is a gender identity label that describes those who don’t identify exclusively as male or female. This means that a nonbinary person can identify as both male and female, partially male, partially female, or neither male nor female. Some nonbinary people identify as trans, while other don’t. If you’re confused which one of these terms to use for someone, as always, just ask!
  • Transfeminine is an umbrella term used to describe someone who was assigned male at birth and identifies with femininity. Someone who identifies as transfeminine may also identify as a trans woman or female.
  • Transmasculine is a gender identity describing someone who was assigned female at birth but identifies with masculinity. Someone who identifies as transmasculine may also identify as a trans man, trans woman, or male.
  • Agender is the word used to describe those who don’t identify with any gender or can’t relate to gender terms or labels at all. Sometimes people assume those who identify as agender also identify as asexual, but this isn’t true. Agender people can have any sexual orientation.

<mma4>

It's a blessing in disguise that most people are idiots, so I can refer to them in a gender-neutral, sex-neutral, gluten-free etc. manner with zero effort...

Bigotry towards trans is true. Unless you fucked a tranny how do you know you wont enjoy it?
True in that they face discrimination. But I think many men dint want to sleep with them and that's fine. I never did, not sure if I would tbh. Does that make me a bigot because I'm not sure I'd want to have sex with a trans person ?

Back