The Leon Edwards Bird

I Lie To Girls

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After rewatching the fight. I forgot Leon went for a glove touch and Nate slapped his fist away and Leon flipped the bird. It didnt age well at the end of the fight, but Leon isnt the robot he's made to be around here. Props to both.

Make you appreciate or further slog him through the mud?

He's boring. He's not a good fighter because he never gets a finish. He's afraid to get hit all the time. He doesn't even have a highlight reel.

<{cruzshake}>

Thats what I truly expect from the masses lol.

That's just about all everyone's been posting about him here. There's a dumb thread on the front page saying he's got one of the worst chins of all time because he got hurt by Diaz. These guys aren't that smart.

That's just about all everyone's been posting about him here. There's a dumb thread on the front page saying he's got one of the worst chins of all time because he got hurt by Diaz. These guys aren't that smart.
Leon is no GSP, but with his technical proficiency, I'd say he's the stand up version of him at WW. Minimal risk, and content with outpointing his opponent. I do feel like he tried to go for a finish in the 5th and it almost backfired horribly.

Leon is no GSP, but with his technical proficiency, I'd say he's the stand up version of him at WW. Minimal risk, and content with outpointing his opponent. I do feel like he tried to go for a finish in the 5th and it almost backfired horribly.

Leon is well rounded. He's a good wrestler, good striker and has a high fight IQ. The guy consistently finds ways to win. He deserves more respect.

I hope he gets his fight with Masvidal next. That fight sells itself with their altercation years back.

I think it’s sad that his gentle demeanor means Dana will do all he can to ensure he does not become a champion.

Leon is well rounded. He's a good wrestler, good striker and has a high fight IQ. The guy consistently finds ways to win. He deserves more respect.

I hope he gets his fight with Masvidal next. That fight sells itself with their altercation years back.
I want to see that more than I want to see his rematch with Usman. But I cant help but laugh at people saying Colby is Usman's toughest fight. I think Leon was, with his ability to get back to his feet and actually put Usman in the defense a few times. And this was when Usman wasnt confident in his hands and cruised to decision by decision wrestling and grinding people out.

tumblr_nbak8vaVgT1th9iiyo1_500.gif

I generally agree with most of your posts, but “Leon is not a good fighter because he doesn’t get the finish”, makes you seem not that smart.

The worst part about that exchange was the ever-present Rogan going, "Leon went for a glove touch and Nate flipped him the bird!"

Leon is boring and probably cant finish a sandwich...
Put him against the covid miracle Chimaev, they deserve each others

Back