The left's war against independent media

Oh, so you're not going to address anything related to what the report detailed, and are going to settle for vague claims, devoid of any context of any kind........

You mean the Mueller report that Mueller obviously had nothing to do with?

I wouldn't waste a minute longer with any of that. I could discuss some detail from it some months ago, but I've let it go. Let it go.

You mean the Mueller report that Mueller obviously had nothing to do with?

I wouldn't waste a minute longer with any of that. I could discuss some detail from it some months ago, but I've let it go. Let it go.

You made a claim about how all the Russia stuff was lies. I asked you to provide facts to back your assertion, considering we all have the Mueller report readily available. You've now pivoted towards yet another hard right fabrication: Mueller having nothing to do with the report.

Remember, you brought the "Russia hoax" up, not me..........

it's always embarrassing when someone uses Tim Pool as their source/reference.

it's always embarrassing when someone uses Tim Pool as their source/reference.

You do know that time pool uses sources as well right? For every single one of his videos is sourced from media.

ignorant

You do know that time pool uses sources as well right? For every single one of his videos is sourced from media.

ignorant

Having sources and correctly applying facts is two completely different things. You know what you're doing. You know what he's doing. He's not a good source.

Your writing is...independent of formatting and reason?
His *typing has formatting and reason. So why are you posting off topic here attacking him without reason with no opinion on the subject?

Here's my opinion. You are a very hard left progressive who is completely cool with censoring anyone elses views that don't align with your leftist media.

As for California? They are tightening their grip every single year to ensure it never goes middle to right ever again. 4D chess next evolution of fascism. Hive mind evolution.

Having sources and correctly applying facts is two completely different things. You know what you're doing. You know what he's doing. He's not a good source.
The funny part is that you don’t seem to know what you’re doing. It’s not funny actually, it’s sad..

I was curious about the journalist law. And, unsurprisingly, a completely insane misrepresentation of what was being discussed.

CA is preventing companies from labelling journalists as freelance if the journalist produces more than 35 articles per year. If they do, the company has to treat the journalist as an employee. It's not a muzzle on freelance journalists, it's an attempt to protect journalists as employees.

Seems like a way to target independent conservative writers. Very scary, if true. That’s cowardice to shut down or limit access to political opinions different from your own, instead of rational conversation and debates. Unfortunately, nobody is surprised.
In part. It's also going to target the "purists" on the left so hated by establishment Dems.

The "world wide net" has been tightening for some time.

I was curious about the journalist law. And, unsurprisingly, a completely insane misrepresentation of what was being discussed.

CA is preventing companies from labelling journalists as freelance if the journalist produces more than 35 articles per year. If they do, the company has to treat the journalist as an employee. It's not a muzzle on freelance journalists, it's an attempt to protect journalists as employees.

Well you have motivated me to read the actual law.

The funny part is that you don’t seem to know what you’re doing. It’s not funny actually, it’s sad..

It's like y'all haven't taken the time to understand the issue at hand, and instead just listen to whatever silly faux-news you choose.

Silly boys.

You mean the incident where the White House posted a video that was obviously doctored by InfoWars and then was ordered by a Federal Judge (a Trump appointee by the way) to immediately restore Acosta's credentials? How is that not a blatant example of the Trump administration displaying their nasty brand of incompetence? And how is that not an assault on the press?

There's nothing ignorant about it. Even conservative media outlets have pointed out how ingrained white supremacist ideology is to the alt right and their shitty meme economy. So much crappy Boomer humor mixed with outright falsehoods about race, science, and made-up historical facts.

So long, I guess... I'm sure you'd spend most of your time trying to hide behind some fake "both-sides"-ism, so let's save ourselves the trouble of having to go down that road. So much of what you post is just utter bollocks anyways.

You are racist and ur memes r mean!

Lmao.

In their efforts to suck union cock the politicians in California have just destroyed a bunch of freelance writing jobs. The people that run my state are the scum of the earth.

In their efforts to suck union cock the politicians in California have just destroyed a bunch of freelance writing jobs. The people that run my state are the scum of the earth.
What powerful unions were legislators trying to please? I'll wait.

How is this constitutional ?

Because it is placing the priority on the worker. Corporations have been working around labour laws by classifying consistent workers as "freelancers" to skirt mandatory safety and supplemental care. This ruling now classifies a worker as an employee FIRST, and the company must prove that they are a freelancer to avoid giving the person proper supplement.

Honestly, guys, read the laws and shit before listening to mufuk'n Tim "I swear there's no-go zones" Pool

The left lies. The right lies. The media, the politicians and businessmen all lie.

And guess what, Donald Trump himself is a big fat liar.

Water is wet, fire is hot, and Kate Beckinsale is hotter. All are facts.

Back