"The left is very close to having a governing majority due entirely to immigration"

I appreciate the Bible and its lessons, but I personally don't take it quite so literally. That story, if it's the word of God, may have some meaning which we fallible humans haven't discovered yet. Perhaps it's referring to something a billion years from now. As far as I'm concerned, Globalism is like Communism—an academic, utopian pipe dream that will inevitably fail.
It always ends in millions getting killed. That's what happens in Revelation with this one world govt also.

I'd guess the vast majority of immigrants are not liberals. American-style Leftism is not at all popular in the Middle East, India, or Africa.

That's correct. The general hostility of the GOP drives them towards the democrats though. Immigrants could easily be taken to the other side, but that's not how they campaign.

"The left is very close to having a governing majority due entirely to immigration. Despite the promise of the Trump campaign, there isn’t much standing in their way. Now, they’re just running out the clock. Soon, we will have admitted so many immigrants that it will be too late to do anything.

Although liberals pretend to have no idea where conservatives got the idea that immigration was designed to change the country and bring in new voters, they weren’t always so modest.

In a 1998 article for Cornell University’s Roper Center for Public Opinion Research, Democratic political consultant Patrick Reddy exulted that the 1965 immigration act was “the Kennedy family’s greatest gift to the Democratic Party.” Changing the country’s demographics through immigration would be “George McGovern’s revenge,” liberal political strategist Ruy Teixeira announced 16 years ago — and then celebrated as a fait accompli upon Obama’s election in 2008.

The very reason the left loathes Trump is that he promised to stop their hostile takeover of our country. But instead of sticking it to his enemies by blocking their depraved agenda, he has fallen into their trap."

http://takimag.com/article/liberals-never-sleep-and-neither-does-jeff-sessions/
You make it sound like the country only belongs to the rightwing.
And Republicans are just as complicit. It was Saint Regan who passed the first amnesty. GOP establishment has been supporting illegal immigration from south-of-the-border , for their corporate donors. And Neocons have been supporting it, cause it undermines White demographic hegemony.

bdbc65ecf307784985a0a2fb48a3dbe6_1024.jpg

143404.jpg

^ Truth
That quote from Yew is one that I always remember. He is right to a great extent. So far in America and Canada, idea are still a major voting reason because atleast half the White people are not thinking in purely tribal terms and most of the other half is only somewhat concerned with race. If Whites started thinking like Chinese, Koreans, Pakistanis, Indians, Arabs , Israelis etc..then democracy will be a cold war battle of demographics.

So voter ID would fix that right?

There was a thread posted here just a few days ago about what they were doing. Shady business as usual.

And no mass voter fraud is a republican myth. Maybe you should try researching the subject so you don’t sound like such a putz al the time

It's already too late America is going to fundamentally change and there is nothing that can be done at this point.
That wouldn't be a bad thing if most of the demographics change is composed of Native peoples from the Americas.

And African slaves.

They mostly picked cotton and did labor jobs around farms. They contributed sure, but it was also a small population.

Italians, Irish, Germans etc built the buildings, placed the bricks, drew up the plans and actually built America from the ground up.

They mostly picked cotton and did labor jobs around farms. They contributed sure, but it was also a small population.

Italians, Irish, Germans etc built the buildings, placed the bricks, drew up the plans and actually built America from the ground up.
The Africans were here before the Irish, Italians, Germans and unlike the Africans they actually got a chance to vote and didn't have to put up with Jim Crow, didn't speak a word of English with the exception of the Irish. The arrival of the Irish and Italians also precipitated America's first great crime wave.

It always ends in millions getting killed. That's what happens in Revelation with this one world govt also.

What happens after the One World Government fails? Rinse and repeat? Or is that when we finally destroy ourselves for good?

The Africans were here before the Irish, Italians, Germans and unlike the Africans they actually got a chance to vote and didn't have to put up with Jim Crow, didn't speak a word of English with the exception of the Irish. The arrival of the Irish and Italians also precipitated America's first great crime wave.

You're right my mistake, the small African populations on farms built America. This post has convinced me.

Jesus Christ comes back, throws the anti-christ and false prophet into the lake of fire, and kills the kings of this earth and the birds gorge on their flesh.

REV 19

Shouldn't you support the one world government going to power then? So Jesus comes back

Back