"The left is very close to having a governing majority due entirely to immigration"

There are ways of dealing with this. First of all, we need to abolish birthright citizenship, and I believe that can be done fairly easily with 60-seat majority in the Senate. Second, we should abolish dual citizenship permanently, thus forcing foreign campers to declare their loyalties. Third (and most controversially), we should consider blanket rescission for all children of illegal aliens who obtained their citizenship through by "birthright."

But aside from that, I doubt rightful citizens of the USA will accept such a sweeping demographic replacement regime without a civil war.

I agree with all of this, with one caveat - nobody gets grandfathered in.

It was nice knowing you, Jim.

Whoever offers gibs and sanctuary cities will get the Hispanic vote. It's a correlation picture and represents what it claims. That different groups will vote similarly along racial lines. Voter ID, don't be scared homie.

Tax cuts for the rich or universal healthcare?

Accuse others that of which you are guilty of. No race baiting and identity politics from the left no siree.

They dont use it as a political platform unlike the right.

It's already too late America is going to fundamentally change and there is nothing that can be done at this point.

No, its not.

Its just scaremongering.

There's a race chart for that?

75c.gif

Trump is racist!

It's already too late America is going to fundamentally change and there is nothing that can be done at this point.
I know that it will. All great democracies fall at some point. We will eventually vote in bigger govt politicians that increase govt dependency and decrease our freedoms. And at some point after that, we will lose our power in the world and become absorbed into the global society that will come in the future. That's why you hear Obama, Biden talking about the New International Order

Maybe the immigrants should have to be in the country for 18 years before they get to vote.

That's the way it is for natives.

Libtards will just pass a bill then that immigrants get two votes...

I thought they wanted open borders. Stick with one narrative please. It’s confusing trying to follow what you people say on a daily basis.
Open borders isn’t mass migration? You literally make no sense

I know that it will. All great democracies fall at some point. We will eventually vote in bigger govt politicians that increase govt dependency and decrease our freedoms. And at some point after that, we will lose our power in the world and become absorbed into the global society that will come in the future. That's why you hear Obama, Biden talking about the New International Order
Obama, Biden, Hillary, Bush and Trump are not responsible for the New International Order. The internet, Facebook, instagram, Snapchat, Reddit and Twitter are responsible. Maybe Al Gore also bears some responsibility, he is the reason why internet exists in the form it does today.

No man, c'mon! Activate!

america-button.gif

braveheart-freedom-gif-2.gif

The fuck? That's their entire platform. You yourself implied on the last page that people on the right oppose illegal immigration because of their skin color. I can't recall any democrat running for anything that didn't address voters by their racial or sexual group and then blame racism and sexism for not wanting their taxes increased.

I'd guess the vast majority of immigrants are not liberals. American-style Leftism is not at all popular in the Middle East, India, or Africa.

Is Globalism destiny? I don't think so.
Eventually it will happen. The Bible says so in Revelation 13 that there will be a ruler over every tribe and nation. And all that stuff about the anti-Christ in Revelation.

Eventually it will happen. The Bible says so in Revelation 13 that there will be a ruler over every tribe and nation. And all that stuff about the anti-Christ in Revelation.

I appreciate the Bible and its lessons, but I personally don't take it quite so literally. That story, if it's the word of God, may have some meaning which we fallible humans haven't discovered yet. Perhaps it's referring to something a billion years from now. As far as I'm concerned, Globalism is like Communism—an academic, utopian pipe dream that will inevitably fail.

Back