"The left is very close to having a governing majority due entirely to immigration"

There are ways of dealing with this. First of all, we need to abolish birthright citizenship, and I believe that can be done fairly easily with 60-seat majority in the Senate. Second, we should abolish dual citizenship permanently, thus forcing foreign campers to declare their loyalties. Third (and most controversially), we should consider blanket rescission for all children of illegal aliens who obtained their citizenship through by "birthright."

But aside from that, I doubt rightful citizens of the USA will accept such a sweeping demographic replacement regime without a civil war.
That's sounds great! That should win the right some minority voters!

Thats so dumb. They seem to have just a different view on economics. The party seems sort of white nationalist but with a xenophobic mix too.
Ftfy <45>

The right is concerned about losing their stranglehold of governing from the minority in America. Some how they get the least votes but thanks to things like extreme gerrymandering and an outdated electoral college are still able to maintain their seats.

But they will make up all kinds of crazy things to scare their voters base into going along with whatever ass backwards policies they cook up. Immigrants make a convenient boogyman for poorly educated disenfranchised white voters.

They control every aspect of government currently and still blame the democrats for their horrible leadership

The behavior of leftists in this thread is utterly disgusting. Inviting in large groups of immigrants because their culture aligns with your political philosophy in order to change the culture of your country through demographic change is just as much genocide as what happened to the natives. This is every bit as disgusting a behavior as the rights attempts to disenfranchise voters. It is issues like this that show just how little moral value the left actually has anymore!

What the fuck is up with all this "civil war" talk lately.

No doubt that Democrats want more immigrants. When they can make them citizens, seems like these immigrants tend to vote for bigger govt and less freedoms.

It's one way to fundamentally change America. The problem is, at some point if this continues, we will be unAmerican.
Obama kept talking today about how beneficial it is to have increasing diversity. My above explanation is probably why.

The behavior of leftists in this thread is utterly disgusting. Inviting in large groups of immigrants because their culture aligns with your political philosophy in order to change the culture of your country through demographic change is just as much genocide as what happened to the natives. This is every bit as disgusting a behavior as the rights attempts to disenfranchise voters. It is issues like this that show just how little moral value the left actually has anymore!
It wasn't Democrats who invited immigrants into the US because their culture aligns with our political philosophy it was Republican Ronald "Dementia patient" Reagan who invited millions of immigrants into the US , it was him who gave amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants without ever securing the borders.

Last edited:
It wasn't Democrats who invited immigrants into the US because their culture aligns with our political philosophy into the it Republican Ronald "Dementia patient" Reagan who invited millions of immigrants into the US , it him who gave amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants without ever securing the borders.

That's a good point. Fuck Ronald Reagan. We need to undo his legacy, just like Obama's.

bdbc65ecf307784985a0a2fb48a3dbe6_1024.jpg

143404.jpg

^ Truth

It wasn't Democrats who invited immigrants into the US because their culture aligns with our political philosophy it was Republican Ronald "Dementia patient" Reagan who invited millions of immigrants into the US , it was him who gave amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants without ever securing the borders.
Actually it started in 1965, but that is besides the point. Reagan as a complete piece of shit.

Were they a gang or was it made up? That's wild. I don't think I could ever work up the fucks to do something like that.
I dont think they were a gang in the common sense, but they did all work together buying and reselling everything. So it was a competitive place where tempers would fly. Everything wouldve been fine if everyone wasnt fighting with each other to snatch up the good stuff, but the white people got super racist when it came to them lol.
Seattle is a nightmare

Only the left is for mass migration

It’s a ploy to gain voters as more and more realize the stupidity they babble

I thought they wanted open borders. Stick with one narrative please. It’s confusing trying to follow what you people say on a daily basis.

When you had a guy whose main platform was "fuck hispanics" people who were hispanics voted for the other guy?

Color me shocked, it is the right who makes everything about race, because they cant win on policy.

Thats so dumb. They seem to have just a different view on economics. The party seems sort of white nationalist but with a religious mix to.
That is not even close to true. Your entire idea of the party is something you heard something sjws yelling outside a Starbucks.

When you had a guy whose main platform was "fuck hispanics" people who were hispanics voted for the other guy?
Whoever offers gibs and sanctuary cities will get the Hispanic vote. It's a correlation picture and represents what it claims. That different groups will vote similarly along racial lines. Voter ID, don't be scared homie.

Color me shocked, it is the right who makes everything about race, because they cant win on policy.
Accuse others that of which you are guilty of. No race baiting and identity politics from the left no siree.

I'm a minority voter ;)
Here's the deal with demographic / cultural change: it must be (a) voluntary, and (b) gradual. Like, very, very, very gradual. Like 1000 years gradual. Otherwise, you risk causing civil unrest, and that won't make anyone happier or safer (or more tolerant).
<DontBelieve1>

No doubt that Democrats want more immigrants. When they can make them citizens, seems like these immigrants tend to vote for bigger govt and less freedoms.

It's one way to fundamentally change America. The problem is, at some point if this continues, we will be unAmerican.
It's already too late America is going to fundamentally change and there is nothing that can be done at this point.

Back