The left high kick...

minotauro11

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
man..it was so good to see that kick landing... :) I know it's not an important win..but I was so happy for cro cop...and wow seeing him..fedor and wanderlei in a ring was so nostalgic...also chris barnett is so explosive,fast and hilarious..

Disappointing. I was expecting to kick to put him out cold.

Congrats to Cro Cop. Now hang the gloves up.

Cool win for crocop. Happy for him.

Thanks. Hmmm Cro cop looking bigger and more ripped at 40 than he was in UFC 5 years ago! Must be more dedicated in Japan.

To be fair in the UFC he had a lot of injuries...but yeah, i get the point and he does look in better shape now.

is she couldn't get off the floor for about 3 or 4 minutes. and the cake slice them open pretty nice. I guess some people find a reason to complain about anything

is she couldn't get off the floor for about 3 or 4 minutes. and the cake slice them open pretty nice. I guess some people find a reason to complain about anything

ishii, not is she...

kick sliced him open, not cake slice them open...

goodnight everybody

I saw a .gif on mma fighting and HOLY FUCK MAN! He's still got that kick!! So FAST!

Made my fucking day to see some vintage crocop right after waking up.

Hell yeah.
Agreed but even so this is cool.

After all he is 40. Just way past his best

Thanks. Hmmm Cro cop looking bigger and more ripped at 40 than he was in UFC 5 years ago! Must be more dedicated in Japan.

Yeah, I m 40 myself and i heard there are some injectons that can help you on that

2eda3f88cb6455fba426f120ecccfd7d.gif

Vintage CC :cool:

Congrats to Cro Cop. Now hang the gloves up.

Beating Ishii the way he did is pretty respectable. It'd be great if Cro Cop finally retired.

Also, at 40 years old, even if your head just gets grazed by Cro Cop's foot, you're in fucksville. Respect.

Back