The least intimidating UFC fighter?

cmpunk.jpg
He looks like a under 40 yo man who isn’t in the best shape but isn’t fat either. You don’t know for sure that he couldn’t kick your ass... Until you see him
1) throw a punch
2) grapple
3) do anything that requires any athleticism

<5>

Punk hanging off Jackson’s neck was really something. Or when he lays flat on his back, trying to punch postured up Jackson as his corner is shouting not to punch but use his hips, legs, anything.

Cole Miller is the all time for me, he just did not look or act like a fighter. He's had some good wins but hasn't competed in a while.
20140420050932_1MG_4779.JPG

-edit- Just looked at his record and the guy is pretty tough. Only two losses by tko (1 to Jeremy Stephens, and sadly 1 to Efrain Escudero, with the rest being decision losses)

Last edited:
Adesanya looks like a pretty boy, like he does ballet and drinks Bailey's. I would assume he'd fold in one punch until he leg kicked me to the head.

Anyone here who thinks Dodson or MM wouldn’t find a way to thrash them is delusional. Lol
Mm got washed at higher weight class, I think the average sherdogger, with roy nelson physique and a little training would destroy him

He looks like a under 40 yo man who isn’t in the best shape but isn’t fat either. You don’t know for sure that he couldn’t kick your ass... Until you see him
1) throw a punch
2) grapple
3) do anything that requires any athleticism

<5>

Punk hanging off Jackson’s neck was really something. Or when he lays flat on his back, trying to punch postured up Jackson as his corner is shouting not to punch but use his hips, legs, anything.

The bear hug was the worst grappling display ive seen in the Octagon.

A guard pull and punching off your back have a time and place in MMA. Bearhugging a guy who has double Underhooks does not.

Cole Miller is the all time for me, he just did not look or act like a fighter. He's had some good wins but hasn't competed in a while.
20140420050932_1MG_4779.JPG

-edit- Just looked at his record and the guy is pretty tough. Only two losses by tko (1 to Jeremy Stephens, and sadly 1 to Efrain Escudero, with the rest being decision losses)

Looks a fair bit like me in that pic. Just need to swap some arms and abs for belly and hair.

maxresdefault.jpg

"So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again.
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death."

giphy.gif

Chiesa looks like the kind of guy you could easily fuck up in a bar fight but you'd soon realize hitting his bus with a dolly and cutting him above the eye with glass shards is a way better option.

Back