The least intimidating UFC fighter?

clivers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who would you say is the least intimidating UFC fighter?

10198482.jpg

For me it has to be DJ no matter how many wins he has I'd still probs give it a shot if he came at me. Dude's like a puppy.

images

026_Roxanne-Modafferi-vs-Sarah-DAlelio-500x280.jpg

Still rooting for Modafferi at every chance I get.

Cain Velasquez , Wanderlei Silva they are the least intimidating guys in the ufc

Who would you say is the least intimidating UFC fighter?

10198482.jpg

For me it has to be DJ no matter how many wins he has I'd still probs give it a shot if he came at me. Dude's like a puppy.
You just want to scratch him behind the ears and rub his head. What a cute little boy.

In all seriousness, if DJ came at me, I'd throw a tennis ball in the opposite direction as a diversion.

Every female fighter on the ufc roster across every division except Cyborg.

I'd go up to Meisha Tate and DARE her to leg scissor choke me. DARE her to.

maxresdefault20-640x360.jpg

For the dudes? Maybe Screech O'Malley.

sean-omalley-dwcs-week-2-video.jpg

If i didn't know he's an UFC fighter i'd probably pick a fight with Sean O'malley thinking that i would have to hold back.
He looks like the average frail hipster stoner you see vaping and longboarding around.

You just want to scratch him behind the ears and rub his head. What a cute little boy.

In all seriousness, if DJ came at me, I'd throw a tennis ball in the opposite direction as a diversion.

I dont get the tennis ball joke

I would pick him up and put him in my short pocket and feed him snacks

Back