The Lawler/Hendricks era lasted 2 1/3 years but it was my favorite era of WW so far

I considered it an honor and a privilege to see every time GSP fought. He, Jones and Anderson are the greatest MMA fighters that I have ever seen.

eary gsp/late hughes era was my favorite

gsp was as exciting as it got at that time and hughes was a big personality and bj penn was a star who had great fights with both those guys. Legit three way rivalry where they all didnt like each other and were considered 3 of the best in the sport.

GSP was my favorite. Even though he was boring, he was dominant. He was the king of WW. No one is gonna rule the division the way GSP or even Hughes did. Maybe Wonderboy.

Nick Diaz's strikeforce run was my favorite. This era had Wonderboy going on a great run so I guess it would be my favorite too. I never liked Lawler as a champion. I wish Hendricks would have won that second decision.
Hendricks is lame, Robbie is beastly.

Brace yourself for the money fight era
tumblr_nue642S8xR1ug3ij2o1_500.gif

really dislike alot of the current champs bisping,woodley,alvarez,nunes just won their titles and already demanding certain fights because of teh money fight

miss the days of GSP,BJ,Silva who are legends and they fought the #1 contenders every time and didn't pick their opponents

I liked Hughes. His trash talk was hilarious. Cause he would just talk down to all of his opponents. He was so confident in his wrestling and it just made him so smug. But he backed up every single word until GSP fought him the second time.

miss the days of GSP,BJ,Silva who are legends and they fought the #1 contenders every time and didn't pick their opponents
Great era. BJ, GSP, & AS were the GOATs at that time. BJ losing to Edgar was a sad realization that even the top guys can lose. I thought BJ would have the same amount of defenses that GSP & Silva did.

On what planet is Gsp not the best? Crushed Hughes twice most defenses ever..

Your aware hughes beat him right? As matt got older and gsp got good doctors (steroids reference) he was able to win. Hughes held the belt longer, was better to watch and is an american. Not even the canadians like gsp (the french ones do but the english speakin boddys dont care for him aye)

Your aware hughes beat him right? As matt got older and gsp got good doctors (steroids reference) he was able to win. Hughes held the belt longer, was better to watch and is an american. Not even the canadians like gsp (the french ones do but the english speakin boddys dont care for him aye)

Yes when GSP was 23 and had only 2 fights in the UFC both on the undercard. That was GSP's 8th MMA fight and 1st title shot. Hughes being an American is not exactly stretching your argument. Nor saying he held the title longer, when he had less defenses.

Back