The latest Luke Thomas racism update

It's why definitions are important. When people define racism with a qualifier, it will always appear that they are attempting to justify racism, but we know that anyone can hate anyone at any time, and do wrong by him based on race.

I'm fine with your explanation of this particular phenomenon, but I would be pretty firm in not redefining racism to explain it.

I won't fight that. I don't care the word. I just care that we're talking about a specific context because it's really not hte same to me as, say, Indonesian racism against blacks. It just doesn't affect my day to day as much because they don't have much power in my society. If I were in indonesia, I might care about that racism more than white racism.

But with the long history of racism in America, it's not just about where you live. It's a long tradition that's been slow burning over generations and it means something different to most blacks than the abstract concept of hating a group.

So I think we're cool on this point.

I never said that, moron. I just caught you in a lie. Do I have to go through the rest?
Coolidge, it turns out RhinoRush is who said the first quote I responded to. So it wasn't you. But it was what I was responding to.

That's not a lie - it's a mistake. I attributed the quote to you because you're the one who argued back and I forgot who originally said the quote. That was a mistake. But I'm not surprised you'd call it a lie because you're inflammatory.

The logic remains the same, the voice speaking is different. You'll have to sue me. But accusing me of lying is just more hyperbole, exaggeration, amping up a simple conversation into battle. As I've told you you do. You're argumentative, childish. You're not seeking truth. You're seeking a win.

I'm going to tell you now, brother, my black brother, to fuck off and hopefully you can agree to do that? I'll do the same for you and this is how we can show each other respect. Are we agreed?

Lord, man. The quote is right there:

Much more likely, the vast majority of them were not. And most likely very few of them were intimate with the details of European chattel slavery, which was very different from the slavery they practiced and were familiar with.

I know the quote is there. I've read it and can see it completely undermines the lie you're telling now.

What type of slavery were you talking about? A. 'European chattel slavery,' What were you asserting about European chattel slavery? A. That it 'was very different from the slavery they practiced and were familiar with'. Who is they? A. Africans.

You were clearly arguing that Africans did not practice Europe's 'very different' form of slavery. The entire point of your comment was that Africans practiced a gentler, less cruel form of slavery, and therefore can not be compared to Europe/America. Even after acknowledging the examples of chattel slavery in Africa, you were still trying to give them an escape route by arguing that they were being influenced by Europe. The only time you ever mentioned that Africans also engaged in this form of slavery is AFTER I provided the examples. Now you've given a bunch of excuses as to why that doesn't matter.

That's not a lie - it's a mistake. I attributed the quote to you because you're the one who argued back and I forgot who originally said the quote. That was a mistake.

Fair enough.

I'm going to tell you now, brother, my black brother, to fuck off and hopefully you can agree to do that? I'll do the same for you and this is how we can show each other respect. Are we agreed?

No. I would like to reserve the right to respond when I have something to say. There is always the ignore button, though.

Last edited:
What type of slavery were you talking about? A. 'European chattel slavery,' What were you asserting about European chattel slavery? A. That it 'was very different from the slavery they practiced and were familiar with'. Who is they? A. Africans.

You were clearly arguing that Africans did not practice Europe's 'very different' form of slavery. The entire point of your comment was that Africans practiced a gentler, less cruel form of slavery, and therefore can not be compared to Europe/America. Even after acknowledging the examples of chattel slavery in Africa, you were still trying to give them an escape route by arguing that they were being influenced by Europe. The only time you ever mentioned that Africans also engaged in this form of slavery is AFTER I provided the examples. Now you've given a bunch of excuses as to why that doesn't matter.

I did argue that African slavery was VERY LARGELY influenced by European slave traders, appetite, and influence. And I still argue that.

What I didn't argue was that ALL African chattel slavery was ALL caused by Europe, as I don't believe in talking in absolutes and you'll find I don't do it much. I said the MAJORITY of Africans would have little to no experience with chattel slavery prior to European influence in the already existent African slave trade. I said few would be intimate with it. I still say that.

The quote you gave was NOT FROM BEFORE European influence so it doesn't even bear on the conversation.

I do think that the majority (MAJORITY, not ALL) of African slavery pre-conact with Europe was a lot gentler than post-European contact. I think your quote from that book might be proving that, but I'd have to read the book to get more context to know since you provided none.

OK, peace out now. Let's be done with each other for a while. It's tiring and UNNECESSARILY adversarial.

I just reviewed some old threads and at the time when Jones produced three highly abnormal tests showing T/E ratios consistent with PED cycling, Luke Thomas accused those of us who refused to just ignore it of 'character assassination'.

Look at Jon now. LOL. In fact, look at Jon smashing into a pregnant woman a few months later.

(Incidentally, how can you engage in 'character assassination' against someone who no character?)

Luke, we were right about Jon's 'character'. You were wrong. You can:

a13be118816327c9ea8a447323de15e9.jpg

Luke shares his thoughts on the Washington Redskins:

Luke shares his thoughts on the Washington Redskins:

We should all be so tolerant. I'm going to show these words to my elementary school daughters, to show them the wondrous magic of virtuous living.

I just reviewed some old threads and at the time when Jones produced three highly abnormal tests showing T/E ratios consistent with PED cycling, Luke Thomas accused those of us who refused to just ignore it of 'character assassination'.

Look at Jon now. LOL. In fact, look at Jon smashing into a pregnant woman a few months later.

(Incidentally, how can you engage in 'character assassination' against someone who no character?)

Luke, we were right about Jon's 'character'. You were wrong. You can:

a13be118816327c9ea8a447323de15e9.jpg
Off course that retard erased that from his memory. Thomas is a cuckold if there is such a thing.

In his latest Live Chat, Luke himself has admitted that Woodley has 'done nothing' to 'endear himself' to the fanbase. He also agreed that it might be easy to find Tyron 'unlikeable' (though he stressed he doesn't share that view).

Luke living in the real world for once. Good for him. Let's hope that his pending vacation allows him to reflect on why so many MMA fans dislike him, and return to the site resolved to do better and work harder.

Note that he couldn't resist ending the question by stressing that people who disagree with his bullshit on racism are 'low information voters', i.e. are stupid.

The dnc fan base is the definition of low information voters. ie: ghetto rats. Zing luke

Back