the latest BS from the UFC

cheezum

@purple
Reaction score
just the latest fuck you from the UFC to the loyal fans without whom the UFC would have failed long ago.

so even if you've PAID for the PPV and record it, now you can only rewatch it ONCE before it auto deletes!!

in all fairness like!

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily pay per view is free.

But how do they autodelete? And if you really care, just torrent it man.

Damn, people gonna have to bring back VCRs and shit. LOL!

It happens, had shows recorded during a free preview weekend and when it was over those shows deleted themselves.

Shows deleted from what? I can assure you, the DirecTV DVR deletes nothing that you don't instruct it to.

There's been posts about this for years. It depends on your cable provider. I have Comcast and can record and keep it as long as I want. Again it's a cable provider issue that has existed the past two years or so.

How does this work and what is the source of this information?

it happens with BT sport in the UK and ireland. source is i've personally experienced it on the last ppv. you can save stuff to your sky box but the PPV will be deleted after one rewatch.

number 1 bullshit!

Lol auto deletes? The UFC hacked your pvr?

ufc-wfd.jpg

It happens, had shows recorded during a free preview weekend and when it was over those shows deleted themselves.
Ok isnt your pvr a private hard drive? What is telling it to delete the files? Your cable provider?

Back