The last song you'll ever listen to

State of Grace - Taylor Swift.

It's not one of her big hits, but my favorite Taylor song.

Post was edited because I thought it said the last song you listened to.

Last edited:
Probably "Sailing " by Rod Stewart.

Not a cool song I know but it's one I grew up listening to, it was always the last song played at nights out at a bar/club I used to frequent to symbolise it was the end of the night and the lyrics kind of work too. And I used to sing it to my 2 kids at bedtime or to calm them down. I have memories of them crying and me walking , carrying them and singing or humming this to them.

You're dying. You're laying on your hospital bed and your family have left to grab something to eat etc. Maybe they thought you were sleeping. Maybe they just never liked you that much.

You know you have a few minutes left for one last song.

What do you go out to?

Great choice with agent Orange but I'm goimy with gg allin "die when you die"

Just so I know what it feels like as an incel to come back as an immortal World slaying Lucavi Demon.

Or prob just some cookie cutter shit like Stairway to Heaven.

When I thought I was about to die on a long-haul coach journey, I closed my eyes and listened to Hallelujah.

"It's getting dark, too dark to see..."

giphy.gif

Goodnight Julia by Yoko Kano. I hummed it to calm myself every time I was about to walk into a bad scene at work. It’s on multiple body camera videos of mine on duty..but through all the court, reviews, training rewatches, etc no one every asked me what it was.

If I last a little longer, I might add this.

Back