Television The Last of Us TV Series (January 15, 2023 Premiere)

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score

Craig Mazin was the writer-producer of Chernobyl..

Last edited:
Many thought Ellen Page would've been perfect for this role if it made into a movie or series.

Ive heard this too many times to have faith anymore <mma1>

It's on HBO and has writers from the games working on it. At the very least it's gonna look good and be well acted, that already gives it a heads up over the competition.

First game is one of the greatest ever made. I highly recommend it.
I never played the original but played the sequel a couple times and I loved it. People complained about it but I was not attached to the story as others but I could understand their issues with the story. The game itself was fun as hell. I’ll definitely play the remastered version of the original whenever it comes out.

But I need PS to play it? I guess there are emulators, but I"m guessing it's super buggy.
Yeah, PS3 emulation still has a ways to go. But the remake comes out next month on PC.

hope it's based on the vastly superior sequel not the turrible first one

real gamers will know what I am talking about

It's on HBO and has writers from the games working on it. At the very least it's gonna look good and be well acted, that already gives it a heads up over the competition.
Still skeptical; Hollywood seems to have keen way of messing these things up. Also, quite a few people didnt like the writing in the 2nd game, myself included

I never played the original but played the sequel a couple times and I loved it. People complained about it but I was not attached to the story as others but I could understand their issues with the story. The game itself was fun as hell. I’ll definitely play the remastered version of the original whenever it comes out.
I would be interested in the feedback of someone who played it in reverse order. I know I loved 1. 2 was better than people gave it credit for, but it was still not as good as 1. 2 just pissed too many people off but I get what they were trying to do and thought it was kinda balsy, even though it didn't work as well as they hoped.

Back