The last 3 main events have been incredibly PREDICTABLE. This one, not so much...

Every middleweight who's moved up has had career resurgences

Every middleweight who's moved up has had career resurgences

Idk m8, Rockhold got slept by pillowfisted Jan.

960x0.jpg

You are deeply in love with yourself.

Aside from that, it's hard to say. Weidman's first fight at 205 will be interesting.

AV checks out

And this genius makes a thread to slurp his own prediction abilities, with no bet slips from past predictions, and no actual future predictions.

<DisgustingHHH>

There are obvious differences but there are also some similarities between Chris and OSP. In fact THAT would've been a better matchup imo and keep Reyes fighting within the division as he is so close to a ts

But both Chris and OSP tend to start off slow, are controlled and somewhat plodding. If the same Reyes shows up that fought OSP it could be a wild back and fourth first round I'd give Reyes an 80% chance of winning but Chris is very tough and way more experienced so you never know.

I love how salty Sherbros always wanna throw jabs when their MMA knowledge is not up to par...

Looks like someone should’ve listened to Daddy

<rawsun>

MYSTIC @BRASIL WAND strikes again!!!
what are we salty about?. your self love?. that you predicted last main event when she was the biggest favorite in mma history?. i hope you get more comfortable when you get older.

CANNONier vs Joker - I told you guys all along Hermansson would get EXPOSED with ease.

Adesanya vs Whiducker - EA$Y money. Again, told you guys Whit was essentially the inferior striker with a nice TDD yet zero offensive grappling.

Joanna vs Karate Thotty - WMMA spam, but who DIDN’T pick Joanna???

HOWEVER, Weidman vs Reyes is a whole different ballgame... while I favor Reyes due to Weidmans cardio and durability issues, the step up in weight throws a curve ball into the whole equation. Some questions we have:

1. Is Weidmans decline really due to grueling weight cuts and the lack of proper rehydration with IV bans?

2. Will Weidmans cardio be a major strength once again against the heavier fighters? Machida and Kelvin fights were prime examples of him outlasting opponents.

3. My biggest question of them all: will Weidmans WRESTLING transition better against the LHW’s??? LHW has a shallow talent pool with very few grapplers... there’s no Maias, Romeros, Jacs etc. and unlike Rockhold (who’s grappling success was largely due to his strength advantage at MW) Weidman has not relied on strength to get clean TD’s. He lands clean outside singles, high crotch finishes, proper cage work for takedowns.

Again very intriguing fight, as Weidman seems to be gambling his career on this one fight against a high level LHW prospect.

Who do you guys have???
I laughed, but Michelle Waterson is the furthest thing from a ‘THOT.’ Funny, but shame on you! Haha

Back