The last 3 main events have been incredibly PREDICTABLE. This one, not so much...

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
CANNONier vs Joker - I told you guys all along Hermansson would get EXPOSED with ease.

Adesanya vs Whiducker - EA$Y money. Again, told you guys Whit was essentially the inferior striker with a nice TDD yet zero offensive grappling.

Joanna vs Karate Thotty - WMMA spam, but who DIDN’T pick Joanna???

HOWEVER, Weidman vs Reyes is a whole different ballgame... while I favor Reyes due to Weidmans cardio and durability issues, the step up in weight throws a curve ball into the whole equation. Some questions we have:

1. Is Weidmans decline really due to grueling weight cuts and the lack of proper rehydration with IV bans?

2. Will Weidmans cardio be a major strength once again against the heavier fighters? Machida and Kelvin fights were prime examples of him outlasting opponents.

3. My biggest question of them all: will Weidmans WRESTLING transition better against the LHW’s??? LHW has a shallow talent pool with very few grapplers... there’s no Maias, Romeros, Jacs etc. and unlike Rockhold (who’s grappling success was largely due to his strength advantage at MW) Weidman has not relied on strength to get clean TD’s. He lands clean outside singles, high crotch finishes, proper cage work for takedowns.

Again very intriguing fight, as Weidman seems to be gambling his career on this one fight against a high level LHW prospect.

Who do you guys have???

You are deeply in love with yourself.

Aside from that, it's hard to say. Weidman's first fight at 205 will be interesting.

Reyes 1st rd KO

But if he doesn't nuke Weidman early, it's very possible he gets taken down, grinded out, and finished on the mat

If Chris Weidman wins this fight I'll be truly shocked.

He's going up and he's not dipping his toes in the water at all here. He's in the deep end of the pool right off the bat vs. Reyes.

Teh Chris could have a couple of synapses loose after this.

Reyes looked pretty mediocre in his last outing. The further the fight went I realized he wasnt truly Champ material. I wouldn't be surprised if Weidman beats his easily but I wouldn't be surprised to see Weidman get KOd easily either. Toss up I guess.

I disagree, I think it's very predictable.

Reyes via brutal KO.

Weidman's done, he and Rockhold need to join Bisping on the panels.

You are deeply in love with yourself.

Aside from that, it's hard to say. Weidman's first fight at 205 will be interesting.

I love how salty Sherbros always wanna throw jabs when their MMA knowledge is not up to par...

Looks like someone should’ve listened to Daddy

<rawsun>

MYSTIC @BRASIL WAND strikes again!!!

Robert is too reliant on his chin and is giving up his biggest advantage in this fight: SPEED.

Along with endurance it’s the reason he went up to MW... pair that with the fact that he’s not a good offensive grappler, not a good formula against Adesanya.

Bobby will get slept after accumulative damage and Adesanya will face off with the Eraser.

Don't really care. Hoping Bobby knocks him the fuck out though. War Whittaker.

a bunch of weird capitalization, name changes, and punctuation
I tried to read your post, but it is essentially illegible by any standard of the English Language (including ESL). Try typing a normal sentence without excessive punctuation, groaner joke name changes, random partial capitalization, etc.

thank you

CANNONier vs Joker - I told you guys all along Hermansson would get EXPOSED with ease.

Adesanya vs Whiducker - EA$Y money. Again, told you guys Whit was essentially the inferior striker with a nice TDD yet zero offensive grappling.

Joanna vs Karate Thotty - WMMA spam, but who DIDN’T pick Joanna???

HOWEVER, Weidman vs Reyes is a whole different ballgame... while I favor Reyes due to Weidmans cardio and durability issues, the step up in weight throws a curve ball into the whole equation. Some questions we have:

1. Is Weidmans decline really due to grueling weight cuts and the lack of proper rehydration with IV bans?

2. Will Weidmans cardio be a major strength once again against the heavier fighters? Machida and Kelvin fights were prime examples of him outlasting opponents.

3. My biggest question of them all: will Weidmans WRESTLING transition better against the LHW’s??? LHW has a shallow talent pool with very few grapplers... there’s no Maias, Romeros, Jacs etc. and unlike Rockhold (who’s grappling success was largely due to his strength advantage at MW) Weidman has not relied on strength to get clean TD’s. He lands clean outside singles, high crotch finishes, proper cage work for takedowns.

Again very intriguing fight, as Weidman seems to be gambling his career on this one fight against a high level LHW prospect.

Who do you guys have???
I do think that the easiest fight to predict of this year is yet to come.
And that fight is Colby vs Snoozeman , Thats an easy win for the King of Chaos.

I love how salty Sherbros always wanna throw jabs when their MMA knowledge is not up to par...

Looks like someone should’ve listened to Daddy

<rawsun>

MYSTIC @BRASIL WAND strikes again!!!

You found quotes from two different threads and put them together? I'm glad I've got you searching like a good little boy.

Also, I didn't say Whittaker will beat Israel.

source.gif

You found quotes from two different threads and put them together? I'm glad I've got you searching like a good little boy.

Also, I didn't say Whittaker will beat Israel.

source.gif

So now you’re reduced to defending yourself by stating you made no pick?

talk about spineless lol...

<mma1>
<DCrying>
<Waaah>

47304433-6E20-44E9-AADE-8FCD5F769AEA.jpeg

why did you remove the quote from me? couldn't dig up a small GIF or something to counter?

It was meant to be a separate post Manlet. Again, your contribution on this thread continues to be valued.

Even if it’s not MMA related and just some weird schoolgirl crush you have on me.

<{yahyou}>

Reyes by tko, i don't think weidman can adjust to 205 that fast. Fighting a big young hungry lion like Reyes in his 205 debut is a mistake.
But I wouldn't be surprised if Chris beat him.

Back