The lack of respect Jones gets on these boards is disgusting. He is the GOAT

TS is like an ex-girlfriend who doesn't understand you're over her and it's over.

Maybe if his personality wasn't as gross as it is...

GSP nice guy
Anderson nice guy
Jon Jones... Calls kids homosexual on social media and is completely two-faced

Although I will start liking him a bit if he continues on and embraces his true Heel persona and doesn't try to be the nice guy that he really isn't. If he's a cocky a-hole he should just be a cocky a-hole

Maybe if his personality wasn't as gross as it is...

GSP nice guy
Anderson nice guy
Jon Jones... Calls kids homosexual on social media and is completely two-faced

Although I will start liking him a bit if he continues on and embraces his true Heel persona and doesn't try to be the nice guy that he really isn't. If he's a cocky a-hole he should just be a cocky a-hole

Exactly. And if you still don't like him, that's totally fine.

Skills-wise and achievements-wise, absolutely.

It stops there, other than the fact that he likes cats

I really thought DC would be the guy to beat him. Im a big time jon jones hater and wanted to see him lose pretty bad, and i gotta say hes the GOAT for sure. The competition during his title run is better than GSP and anderson silvas competition combined. Dude is ridiculous and just running through monsters.

All that aside he comes across like an extremely unlikable douchebag. The religious stuff is so cringey. Ugh

Last edited:
Is it true that his dad is a pastor? I'd never heard that until Rogan mentioned it when Jones entered the cage last night. If so then I can kinda understand why he initially did the Jebus boy routine

why can't you guys just like someone? Why does he have to be everyone's unadulterated lord and savior?

That's the problem with the Jones fanbase. We're perfectly fine being butthurt by what Jon does and says, who he beats, how he wins, etc. and the world keeps turning, yet you guys seem so fucking bothered by people not liking him.

We just don't like him. You're free to do so.

This.

Laughing_Fedor.gif

He's not the goat yet. He is one fight away from being equal to the three goats, and a few fights away from surpassing them and being the one and only goat.

Nobody else has ever done what this guy is currently doing. Beating almost every fighter he faces at their own game and completely negating Cormiers wrestling like that showed just how ridiculous this guy is.

This guy should be praised in every thread based off of what he is accomplishing in the cage but instead all you have is a bunch of pathetic haters desperately trying to find someone he can't beat and looking for reasons to bash him.

He went through murders row and made it look easy. Nobody has done anything as spectacular in the UFC as Jones. Out dirty boxing Glover, choking Machida out, absolutely destroying the supposed black fedor, choking out finishing TRT Vitor, the list goes on. He far eclipses guys like Silva and GSP in terms of impressive shit he's done in the UFC and needs to be recognized as the clear GOAT.

"Absolutely Destroying DC" ? what fight was you watching ?

GOAT no. He is the best 205er of all time.. GOATS they finish fights, have a little respect for Anderson Silva.

TS, you're confusing not liking someone with not respecting them.

Jones doesn't have as complete domination as GSP did, or the spectacular finishes that Anderson did, so he's still behind them. Especially since he has fewer defenses etc. He might become the best but he's not there yet.

That the TS says that he absolutely destroyed DC just shows that this is just a fanboy and not someone that knows anything about MMA, even from a fan perspective.

Back