The Korean Superboy has not fought for almost 1,5 years

I think most European countries have mandatory service. It’s absolutely horrible. You have no rights, have yearly service until you are about 50, and get no pay. It’s modern slavery. I might have to go to prison for skipping this years training week because my kid and wife were sick. Fcking hate the military communist hell.
Oh wow, I didn't know about all that, that's fucking brutal dude.

How can they not even pay you, how the fuck are you supposed to pay your bills during the mandatory enrollment, that's fucked up.

Hopefully you can avoid jail Sherbro, sorry to hear your situation is so fucked up!!

Heard his mandatory service hasn't even started yet. According what my korean buddeh told me, Choi is scheduled to be place in a public sector basically working as a reserve. As opposed to the regular korean army, these reserves get to spend their 2 years service commuting from wherever they want treating it like a 9 to 5 job.

Problem is, due to lack of positions that are available for these reserves, there are at least couple ten thousands of people just waiting for the placement. This means Choi will have to wait at least 7 month before he can even begin his military service and to make things even worse, Korean governments prohibit them from leaving the country till the service is done.

Choi will be "supergrandpa" by the time he is released from this administrative nightmare.

What he really needed was a break from Team Mad and move to a real house of pain where he’ll actually learn something. Sorry to be kind of a dick but if you look at most Korean fighters their biggest problem is head movement and defense.

He ain’t never going to improve with Team Mad sorry to say and his desire to stick with what he knows is what’s really going to damage him. Not 2 years conscription.

No idea why South Korea has mandatory military for their men.
The USA will take care of that country.

He's currently serving his mandatory military service in South Korea I believe.

It's funny, South Korea hates to be associated with their neighbors in the north, but they still make their citizens do mandatory military service....
Or maybe it's because of the neighbors to the North, fucking dummy.

That's what this country should do is make service mandatory for these young men who play call of duty all day eating Doritos and drinking Coke and send their dumb asses in the army for 2 years

Boggles my mind that Superboy hasn't been anywhere near military service (when everyone thought he was busy serving) so to hear he might be competing this December is a little bitter sweet, imo.

like what the fuck has he been doing exactly? licking wounds this long?

is this supposed to be 1,500 years?

the Cub Swanson fight kinda ended the hype

Most MMA media scored the fight 29-28 for Swanson, with Choi winning the 1st. It also won #1 Fight of the Year from the following:

World MMA Awards
Official UFC website
CBS
MMA Mania

#2 Fight of the Year: Tapology
#3 Fight of the Year: MMA Fighting

In fact, it was on the list of every MMA site that had an awards or list of best fights of the year

The cubby fight showed he couldn't compete at that level yet, a year later versus Stephens he hadn't changed at all. No head movement or striking defense really. It's entertaining but he wasn't going anywhere, maybe he realized that too. Why take the damage? He was never going to paid superstar money and had 2 years of military service in front of him

I agree that the Stephens fight showed he hadn't really improved & didn't really work on his flaws. But I disagree that he was outclassed in the Cub fight. He won the 1st rd on most media score cards, & Swanson won rd 2 & rd 3 on most media score cards. Swanson deserved to win, but it wasn't a case of a guy being totally outclassed, not even in the rds Swanson won (rd 2 & 3). A complete domination wouldn't have resulted in the fight being the most commonly awarded fight of the yr

Won #1 Fight of the Year from the following:

World MMA Awards
Official UFC website
CBS
MMA Mania

Won #2 Fight of the Year: Tapology
Won #3 Fight of the Year: MMA Fighting

In fact, it was on the list of every MMA site that had an awards or list of best fights of the year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back