The Korean Superboy has not fought for almost 1,5 years

In what universe did that fight end the hype?
In the universe where his 1st round KO streak ended, and he also lost that same fight? That for sure derailed the hype train like the other dude said.

In what universe did the hype train NOT get derailed by that loss? In the world where you masturbate to anything coming out of Asia?

Everyone acting like they know shit when they don't and shit on posters. Choi is NOT in military service. He might HAVE to go into it in 2019 if that guy linked the legit website link, I don't know that, but I know that he's NOT in millitary service and that is NOT the reason why he's not fighting. I don't know why he's not fighting, ask him or the UFC.

damn did UFC kill his career with bad match making?

He struggled with Cub yet they booked him vs. Stephens. Both of them were too much too soon for him.

After he KO'd Tavares really thought he'd lit up FW Conor as well-

Hope he comes back. Dude is awesome striker with tremendous potential.

AdeptCalmArrowana-size_restricted.gif

Choi-KO1.gif

Mandatory Military service, I believe.

Korea taking everything Super Boy and Zombie worked for...

Conscription in South Korea is like 2 years so he is already like 75% through it. He also took some damage in his last 2, so the time off might help heal up some injuries.

Ban OP for being dumb

Korean Military robbing us of superboy and zombies prime

He's currently serving his mandatory military service in South Korea I believe.

It's funny, South Korea hates to be associated with their neighbors in the north, but they still make their citizens do mandatory military service....

Knockout artist Doo Ho Choi has about a year to make a splash in the UFC's featherweight division. In 2019, the 'Korean Superboy' must put his fight career on hold to do mandatory military service in his native South Korea.

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/doo-ho-choi-ufc-146792

Yeah I have no idea why they gave him Stephens, but I hope he comes back from the military with better defense

It's funny, South Korea hates to be associated with their neighbors in the north, but they still make their citizens do mandatory military service....
South Korea gives military exemptions to World Cup and Olympic athletes but not for MMA. I guess the reasoning is that an Olympic medal boosts the nation's morale but cagefighting is a niche sport.

So you say Cub and Stephens were too much, too soon for him but you thought he'd smash Conor? Ok...

damn did UFC kill his career with bad match making?

He struggled with Cub yet they booked him vs. Stephens. Both of them were too much too soon for him.

After he KO'd Tavares really thought he'd lit up FW Conor as well-

Hope he comes back. Dude is awesome striker with tremendous potential.

AdeptCalmArrowana-size_restricted.gif

Choi-KO1.gif

Mandatory Military service

when your neighbor make constant threats to nuke you , a mandatory military service make sense

We got this new guy...Seung Woo Choi. Just fought on the Holland card, lost to a Russian wrestler but showed some really good stand up.

We got this new guy...Seung Woo Choi. Just fought on the Holland card, lost to a Russian wrestler but showed some really good stand up.
Seung Woo Choi looked pretty unimpressive.

In Su Hwang... now there's a guy that needs to be signed!

In the universe where his 1st round KO streak ended, and he also lost that same fight? That for sure derailed the hype train like the other dude said.

In what universe did the hype train NOT get derailed by that loss? In the world where you masturbate to anything coming out of Asia?

In the universe not made up of moronic sherdog fanbois with unrealistic expectations who write off a talented fighter after his first career loss in an absolute war to a stud veteran with a ton of experience.

They have mandatory military service BECAUSE of their neighbors to the north. North Korea has a million man standing army and is openly hostile and officially at war with SK.

Seung Woo Choi looked pretty unimpressive.

In Su Hwang... now there's a guy that needs to be signed!

Yah, he was facing a tough style match up with a wrestlers. I'd like to see him vs a striker. I'll check out other guy.

Yah, he was facing a tough style match up with a wrestlers. I'd like to see him vs a striker. I'll check out other guy.
Sung Bin Jo has also been recently signed.

Have to have some hope Yoon Jun Lee returns one day.

Korean Military robbing us of superboy and zombies prime

IDK If I were in their position, I would have gotten the service over with as soon as I turned 18.

Having to take two years off is only going to become a more onerous task as you get older.

In the universe not made up of moronic sherdog fanbois with unrealistic expectations who write off a talented fighter after his first career loss in an absolute war to a stud veteran with a ton of experience.
Sorry buddeh, but his hype train was definitely derailed. Showed heart, but glaring holes in his game were exposed en route to getting his ass kicked by a gatekeeper.

Too much too fast ruined him. I hope he comes back strong because he’s a fun fighter to watch and he looks like he’s 12.

I really miss that dude. He comes to fight.

Back