The Korean Superboy has not fought for almost 1,5 years

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
damn did UFC kill his career with bad match making?

He struggled with Cub yet they booked him vs. Stephens. Both of them were too much too soon for him.

After he KO'd Tavares really thought he'd lit up FW Conor as well-

Hope he comes back. Dude is awesome striker with tremendous potential.

AdeptCalmArrowana-size_restricted.gif

Choi-KO1.gif

Korea taking everything Super Boy and Zombie worked for...

Conscription in South Korea is like 2 years so he is already like 75% through it. He also took some damage in his last 2, so the time off might help heal up some injuries.

He's currently serving his mandatory military service in South Korea I believe.

It's funny, South Korea hates to be associated with their neighbors in the north, but they still make their citizens do mandatory military service....

Super "boy" is pushing 30.
He's currently serving his mandatory military service in South Korea I believe.

It's funny, South Korea hates to be associated with their neighbors in the north, but they still make their citizens do mandatory military service....[/QUOTE]

Yeah. They should send the north some flowers.

If he works in his striking defense he will be a top FW.

His offensive boxing is great and he has a lot of power. I`m a big fan of the kid.

Maybe the time off doing that fucking military service will help him to rebuild after 2 violent defeats.

Yeah I have no idea why they gave him Stephens, but I hope he comes back from the military with better defense

the Cub Swanson fight kinda ended the hype
In what universe did that fight end the hype?

It was 1 year between the Swanson fight and Stephens fight, and that entire year people couldn't wait to see him fight again.

It was 1 year between the Swanson fight and Stephens fight, and that entire year people couldn't wait to see him fight again.
meh. I guess it died for me then

Not to mention he went balls to the wall in both fights, not the best for his career health wise, but people are gonna wanna see him fight again. He has a solid chin, although he was in some wars in DEEP where he was dropped badly. Hopefully it hasn't shortened his career.

Back