The kid who will beat DJ is fighting tonight

Hey, i don't give a foook about you join date, noob, i 've been following Sherdog since 2005 and wathcing UFC since UFC 1, so don't you try to big brother me, buddy boy.

Here's my opinion on Perry :
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/jouban-outclassing-perry-a-masterpiece.3425965/#post-125138447

And i am far from fat, not as pumped as Perry or Baroni, but i am fine and did various martial arts for years + military service, so your assumption is a big failure.
lel
i have been browsing Sherdog since 04
and i have watched ufc since ufc 0.5

rekt

nSwVuyx.jpg

SoQt5Mp.png

peas in a pod bro
phil_baroni.jpg

Japanese fighters are great in Japan, put them in a cage in the US and suddenly they're poor, never quite grasped that...

They're like that guy in the superhero movie who could turn invisible only when people weren't watching or looking at him. I think that movie was "Mystery Men".

quick, go edit that typo before I see ... oh too late :D:D:D

and sherdog has returned to talking exclusively about Ronda, McGregor and injuries at AKA so it's not like the Platinum hype died, same as the "Jouban" hype lol, it's just settled down while we wait for a new fight announcement, but many of us are working while we wait, growing our nation and laying the foundations for a legacy that will not be forgotten for generations to come.

quick, go edit that typo before I see ... oh too late :D:D:D

and sherdog has returned to talking exclusively about Ronda, McGregor and injuries at AKA so it's not like the Platinum hype died, same as the "Jouban" hype lol, it's just settled down while we wait for a new fight announcement, but many of us are working while we wait, growing our nation and laying the foundations for a legacy that will not be forgotten for generations to come.

#Trumpbless

The only Asians that have moderate success in UFC are Korean and VIetnamese lol.

Even Sexyama is Korean descent.

Japanese fighters fall flat on their faces for some reason.

How many Japanese fighters do you think are in the ufc? Compare that to the amount of Americans. Obviously the chance of finding a Japanese champ is more slim. It's just a matter of the stars aligning to find a superstar. This kid, I'm telling you is special. His striking at 18 is already more high level than any other Japanese mma fighter ever. He has all the time in the world to learn his grappling.

A lot of these fighters lack ambition. This kid wants the world. Just wait and see.
How many Irish are in the UFC?

The only Asians that have moderate success in UFC are Korean and VIetnamese lol.

Even Sexyama is Korean descent.

Japanese fighters fall flat on their faces for some reason.
Sexyama is one hot Japarean though

definitely WOOD
<{1-6}>

I do not fear the man who trained in 10 000 pairs of underwear.

I fear the man who has trained 10 000 times in one pair.

lol don't call these guys "thai-style". They Rock that Dutch kickboxing style like mostly everyone else in mma. No one in the ufc does a real Thai style other then Valentina shevchenko, and maybe cerone.

This kid knows how to move. He's in and out. His style of striking is perfect for MMA. He has the muay thai timing with a kickboxing agression and combos.

You said top 5 BWs would beat him. I'm not denying that. All I'm saying is that he is a prospect to keep an eye on. His accomplishments at his age is stunning. If he stays away from the ufc, trains his grappling while fighting bums, his skills would be frightening when he does make that UFC debut. Because I will say this right now. His striking is better than TJ's and any other fighter in BW.
WhoppingUnequaledCowrie.gif

Back