The kid who will beat DJ is fighting tonight

I still think Ricardo Ramos is the best young prospect but he got way too cocky and completely blew it in front of Dana when he came to scout him at Legacy.

So no ground game eh?

I doubt MM or Cruz are worried...

racist? Making a point us racist now? Stick that card up your arse pal, you tell me how many have succeeded in the ufc?
I'm completely right this kid will go nowhere and the lot of yous are indirectly making my point for me.

Lol @ card. It isn't an issue with people who are Japanese not having the ability to compete in a cage. Yushin Okami did just fine.

The issue is plucking someone from the Japanese circuit and throwing them in the majors in America.

Not sure if OP is serious but i got a good laugh out of the ball punch at 11 seconds

Wanted to post a screenshot but apparently it surpasses 1 meg limit :(

MickeyGall-1.0.0.PNG

Lol @ card. It isn't an issue with people who are Japanese not having the ability to compete in a cage. Yushin Okami did just fine.

The issue is plucking someone from the Japanese circuit and throwing them in the majors in America.
I agree, it's almost impossible then to show some small time Japanese fighter whooping arse and comparing him to a fighter competing in the ufc, it's a huge step up fighting in the US.

That's bullshit. "Asia" has been doing exceptionally in most combat sports over the years. Japan, Thailand and the Phillipines have produced countless boxing world champs and Japan and Thailand rule the sub 70Kg kickboxing divisions.

MMA is missing the infrascruture in Asia and the amount of people that practice MMA to be overly successful. People rather do other martial arts here.

Not to mention very high Olympic medal count for the Japanese in wrestling.

Not sure if OP is serious but i got a good laugh out of the ball punch at 11 seconds

Wanted to post a screenshot but apparently it surpasses 1 meg limit :(
you should get yourself an imgur account my friend

His stand up is more effective than sages. If sage didn't panick wrestle I'd give this kid the advantage.

His stand up is more effective than sages. If sage didn't panick wrestle I'd give this kid the advantage.
oh god are all takedowns gonna be labelled panic wrestling now?

Perry is outta Baroni's league, noob!
u are a fat nerd and MY JOIN DATE IS IN JANUARY NERD U ARE THE NOOB

and u are a weirdo for disliking platinum mike perry
typical fat bitter poopyface

u are a fat nerd and MY JOIN DATE IS IN JANUARY NERD U ARE THE NOOB

and u are a weirdo for disliking platinum mike perry
typical fat bitter poopyface

Hey, i don't give a foook about you join date, noob, i 've been following Sherdog since 2005 and wathcing UFC since UFC 1, so don't you try to big brother me, buddy boy.

Here's my opinion on Perry :
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/jouban-outclassing-perry-a-masterpiece.3425965/#post-125138447

And i am far from fat, not as pumped as Perry or Baroni, but i am fine and did various martial arts for years + military service, so your assumption is a big failure.

Back