The kicking instructions for this 80s clip are weird

Kinda suspicious User The Chooser shows up in less than a month, throws troll capture threads up, instantly argues against the initial point and apparently has zero knowledge of martial arts...or awareness that Google exists....

We have a verdict....
iu

Spaceball's is back!

Americas most lovable troll has risen, Phoenix like from the ashes of pointless attention craving internet wasteland!

iu

iu

Kinda suspicious User The Chooser shows up in less than a month, throws troll capture threads up, instantly argues against the initial point and apparently has zero knowledge of martial arts...or awareness that Google exists....

We have a verdict....
iu

Spaceball's is back!

Americas most lovable troll has risen, Phoenix like from the ashes of pointless attention craving internet wasteland!

iu

iu
Posts a clip of a world talent and beloved fighter and then says he’s doing it wrong. Yup. Spacetime

If spacetime was banned, does that mean that his (obvious) new account should be banned?

Reading posts from him is GBH to my eyes

If spacetime was banned, does that mean that his (obvious) new account should be banned?

Reading posts from him is GBH to my eyes
There are ways he can hide from the mods in that regard. I don't wanna say them incase he starts using them lol.

Why did spacetime originally get perma banned?
iu

Me too, me too?

What was the last straw?

I remember scrolling through a spat with Andy maybe on that "Old Muay Thai v Kyokushin thread, but there were a bunch of user rages active against Andy....

Why SpaceBalls specifically?

iu

Me too, me too?

What was the last straw?

I remember scrolling through a spat with Andy maybe on that "Old Muay Thai v Kyokushin thread, but there were a bunch of user rages active against Andy....

trolling

iu

Me too, me too?

What was the last straw?

When you fly to close to the sun (start pointless topics) eventually you're going to get burnt (banned by the mods)

"physics, kinesiology" might as well have been dangthewolfmang

When you fly to close to the sun (start pointless topics) eventually you're going to get burnt (banned by the mods)

......starting pointless topics?......

iu

....like this thread?......

iu

K, one down, one closer to the ban hammer!

......starting pointless topics?......

iu

....like this thread?......

iu

K, one down, one closer to the ban hammer!
The guy who started this thread is a ST alt lol.

Back