The KFC Double Down after lifting heavy:

RukshawM4st3r

Black Belt
Reaction score
What do you think about it? I feel like a meal with this much meat deserves to be in the strength and conditioning forum.

kfc-double-down.jpg

6a00e5520c1f5b88330133ecbaf69b970b-500wi

I ordered one about two months or so after squatting.

I felt that the "sandwich," while good, was not very big.

All I can say is that it looks tasty as fuck.

Wow! Ive never seen one of those before, not even sure if we have them over here in the uk... But that looks just awesome. All that grease would make me sick though :(

It's weaksauce. They use lean turkey breast. Not enough fat so it's not very tasty.

The double down doesn't look that good to me. I'd much rather hit a chinese buffet on the way home.

The double down doesn't look that good to me. I'd much rather hit a chinese buffet on the way home.

Bingo. I bought a Double Down the day they hit the market. It costs $5 and ain't very big. Spend a couple more bucks and go somewhere you can eat unlimited quantities of stir-fried chicken and broccoli. If you know how to use a serving spoon you can easily cherry-pick a couple pounds' worth of fairly healthy food outta the bins.

Not relative at all to the topic but Oblivian... everytime I see your Muscle Confusion avatar with the spiral I laugh for a good 30 seconds.

This shit would give me a diarrhia (sp.?) after 2 bites.

How bout fried butter ?

it's good but the sauce tastes kind of funny
and it's small for how much it costs

I actually once dreamed of getting one of these literally. Now from the sounds of it its nothing special huh.

I've had them before, nothing special, although the grilled version has like 2x as much sodium as the fried version

Back