Movies The Keep 1983 Michael Mann 4k 35mm

This looks better than the current crop of super hero movies.

keep5-jpg.813911

Hi, I am new here cause I found out by googling this specific film. Count me in please. I was lookign for this print all over but you have to have to be on myspleen. I beg you ... I would love to have this even though I love Heat ... this is magical movie.

Hi, I am new here cause I found out by googling this specific film. Count me in please. I was lookign for this print all over but you have to have to be on myspleen. I beg you ... I would love to have this even though I love Heat ... this is magical movie.
Hmmmmm... If we share with an outsider then it suddenly seems less special.

I think we should make you go through some kind of initiation. That way at least you'd be one of us (gooble gobble)

Ideas, bros?

Hi Nimrod, must be the copy from Fanres.
Had an old account on an old version of Fanres, is it possible for you to send me a link if you finally upload it somewhere (mega maybe? Have you tried it?), either 37go or the lighter one doesn't matter to me.

Thank you.

EDIT: it's okay, found it on Myspleen, didn't know it was there. ^^

If anyone is interested in a encoded AVI of this let me know. (not sure how I can share this, thoughts?)
The original file is 37gb so I will be encoding to a more managable size, I might even try upload it to a you tube channel..

OMG! I've waited so long for this. How does one aquire this treasure?

always kinda wanted to see this, mann was one of my favorite directors (along with lynch and miike), but never really tried to find this (well, the quality was terribad when i did see it available...). i guess i'll check some indexers later and see if i see this up.

thanks, @Nimrod !

Been looking for this 35mm digitization for a while, hoping it's still available from here even though I know it's an old thread. Would appreciate either the compressed or uncompressed versions, whatever is possible to get ahold of. Thanks!

Prefer Thief. Tangerine Dream does music for that one too.
Thief is a fucking masterpiece , awesome soundtrack as well. bad ass.
Did you know Mann contacted real McCoy thieves to understand their techniques/how they worked back then ?
They dont make realistic movies like this anymore...

Hmmmmm... If we share with an outsider then it suddenly seems less special.

I think we should make you go through some kind of initiation. That way at least you'd be one of us (gooble gobble)

Ideas, bros?
Hahaha ;)
Count me in please !

Back