The JUST BLEED God UFC 232 WARship Thread: Trial By Combat

terminated

Indeed.

We will not be buried by shitposts!!!

Petetion the Modfathers to sticky WARship threads. We are proven high volume and more entertaining than the millions of ADD shit posts on fight night

Well if JUST BLEED God Wills it then
zzHICfd.gif

Well, JBG did fucking eat some fine meals on this night

There are certain procedures that must be followed for proper WARship....hence the doubt.

Better to let the Sanguine Lord decide.

Archangel Bones has reaped another Saint. You should not have ever put his GOATness in doubt brother @Thrawn33 .

It was amazing night.

JBG bless.

9faA.gif

My Brothers,

I have been asked if the Sainthood of the Wielder of Hellbows is in jeopardy, and I must tell you my brothers and sisters I do not know. There is much that casts a shadow upon the WARship of Saint Bones, but there have been so many sacrifices so I say this:
Let JUST BLEED God be the judge!

We gather this night to sing praises to the Sanguine Lord. Let our focus be upon the Eight Sided Altar and the Sacrifices sure to be made and let us ignore the machinations of the Bald One Who Talks, who has cast himself as a graven idol and demands WARship, but we the rightious servants will put no man before He Who Consumes All!

This is a service that will end the year 2018 in a shower of Blood and Gore. Bone will be shattered, and Braincells be slaughtered. The Old and the Young will clash and JUST BLEED God will feast on the Saints and Sinners!

Let us Prey!!!

1fd8d154680c3a7c180eff01c81ce252--joe-stevenson-blood-sport.jpg

Oh Most Gluttonous Consumer of all:
May you decide the fate of your Saint in the Main Service against the Viking who has bludgeoned him before.
May your Shieldmaiden Queens paint a masterpiece of violence.
May Saint Killer the Naturally Born faithfully Offer or Be Offered
Blessed be Game Pitbull and BattleCat
Blessed be the Father Penn, grant him one Final Glorious Offering in your name.
Blessed be all your faithful sevants, Man or Woman, Great or Small, Famous or Unknow.
May your belly grow fat on numerous offerings of Blood, Brain, Bone and Soul. May you enjoy quick violent finishes and full time bloody WARs.

In the words taught by your Prophet we Pretty

2ia4lea.jpg

All Hail!!!!
Bump for tonight we must pray to JBG!

tenor.gif

It should be a fertile time for the JBG with offerings from brother Gaethje this week and perhaps brother Stephens next week, both devout followers of the JBG.

<{JustBleed}>

A moment of silence for Saint Cowboy From Hell....

Back