The JUST BLEED God UFC 232 WARship Thread: Trial By Combat

A most glorious sermon our mighty prophet of the JBG!!!
My offering of a hymn to the ALL Mighty One

Brother AA is inconsistent in his devotions, Brothers? Do I demote him again?

Last edited:
Please turn to page 666 in your hymnals as we start the main service.

May the manlets make a magnificent offeringlet.

They are good for spilling blood for full matches or making screams of submission.

I'm sure there are Braincells dying during some of those 100000 jab fights as well.

The Pitbull from Belarus has been a pioneer for the JBG. He has fallen, may the JBG have mercy on him.

My Brother AA/Silvia 3 was so profane and sinful I had to climb the mountain and sacrifice 5 hookers to remove the taint of Heresy from my soul for merely witnessing such an act...

There is no true devotion in AA, he would choose Earthly victory over Valhalla

The Sanguine Lord must be much pleased with the offering of Mendes.

High Priest Thrawn doing the Good Work

In my travels I have discovered a hymn to JUST BLEED God sung in the Maori tounge.

The moving icons are also most devout. Please My Brethren enjoy this hymn and sing along if you know the words.

My Brother AA/Silvia 3 was so profane and sinful I had to climb the mountain and sacrifice 5 hookers to remove the taint of Heresy from my soul for merely witnessing such an act...

There is no true devotion...
that fight was blasphemy. Let the JBG have mercy on his soul. He shall be demoted.

that fight was blasphemy. Let the JBG have mercy on his soul. He shall be demoted.

Concur. I hereby defrock Andrei Arlovski from the Church of JUST BLEED.

Please note, he is not excommunicated, branded a heretic or damned. He has sinned far too many times to be a member of this Diocese and may continue to WARship as any other.

We at the Church of JUST BLEED God prey for the soul of AA as we would any other who serve at His Altar and hope that he may one day rise again with a glorious offering.

Praise the Lord!

2378579-9818673429-17863.gif

tumblr_lkqfviexUF1qfta00.gif

Grant me you favor oh Sanguine Lord and allow Saint Condit one last glorious WARship

Win or Lose does not matter, let him spill much of the Blessed Crimson

The shoulder of naturally born killing is a worthy offering.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back