The JUST BLEED God UFC 190 WARship Thread: Thy Cup Runneth Over

Thrawn33

JUST BLEED Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
BROTHERS!!!!

Tonight JUST BLEED God feasts in Brazil, the Holy Land where violence by the supplicants is not only appreciated, but demanded.

In tonight's main service a brave Shieldmaiden strides forth against nearly impossible odds, like a lamb to the slaughter; the butcher being Our Lady of Armbars, St. Ronda of Rousey, the Unholy Mother Superior.

Such is Our Lady's desire to warp marrow that it is said when she arrived in Rio, Christ the Redeemer tucked in His stone arms, least he tempt the Unholy Mother and become as Venus de Milo.

Oh Sanguine Lord, bless this Lady of Virtue, untainted by decision, let thy unholy will be done!

Ronda-armbars-Tate.jpg

Truly we are blessed, for in the other Main Service St. Shogun of Rua, Futballer of Cranium will serve alongside Brother Nog the Smaller. Let chants begging for blood be raised by a rabid home crowd.

shogun-soccer-kick-PNG.png

Blessings upon St. Nog the Larger. May he be resurrected in glory.
Blessings upon Brother Hulk and St. Silva of the Large Feet.
Blessings upon all your loyal servants, great and small, male and female, grappler and striker.

Let us Prey:
joe-stevenson-bj-penn.jpg

Oh Most Bloody Consumer of All
May your return to your earthly villa of Brazil be a bountiful one.
May you grow fat on many offerings of Blood, Bone, Brain and Soul
May blood be either forced from arteries to shower the masses, or denied of the brain to render unconsciousness.
May the staccato of submissive tapping be complimented by the thundering bass of bodies hitting floor.
May the choir of war cries harmonize with the lamentations of the defeated.

In the words taught to us by your First Prophet we Prey:
20k20ko.gif

ALL HAIL!!!!

I live for these posts, bravo sir

Praise the lord.

2378579-9818673429-17863.gif

tumblr_lkqfviexUF1qfta00.gif

Praise the Just Bleed god, and may the shadow of the Red King cast long on this land.

Congratulations on the inspired preach brother.

All hail!

BROTHERS!!!!

Tonight JUST BLEED God feasts in Brazil, the Holy Land where violence by the supplicants is not only appreciated, but demanded.

In tonight's main service a brave Shieldmaiden strides forth against nearly impossible odds, like a lamb to the slaughter; the butcher being Our Lady of Armbars, St. Ronda of Rousey, the Unholy Mother Superior.

Such is Our Lady's desire to warp marrow that it is said when she arrived in Rio, Christ the Redeemer tucked in His stone arms, least he tempt the Unholy Mother and become as Venus de Milo.

Oh Sanguine Lord, bless this Lady of Virtue, untainted by decision, let thy unholy will be done!

Ronda-armbars-Tate.jpg

Truly we are blessed, for in the other Main Service St. Shogun of Rua, Futballer of Cranium will serve alongside Brother Nog the Smaller. Let chants begging for blood be raised by a rabid home crowd.

shogun-soccer-kick-PNG.png

Blessings upon St. Nog the Larger. May he be resurrected in glory.
Blessings upon Brother Hulk and St. Silva of the Large Feet.
Blessings upon all your loyal servants, great and small, male and female, grappler and striker.

Let us Prey:
joe-stevenson-bj-penn.jpg

Oh Most Bloody Consumer of All
May your return to your earthly villa of Brazil be a bountiful one.
May you grow fat on many offerings of Blood, Bone, Brain and Soul
May blood be either forced from arteries to shower the masses, or denied of the brain to render unconsciousness.
May the staccato of submissive tapping be complimented by the thundering bass of bodies hitting floor.
May the choir of war cries harmonize with the lamentations of the defeated.

In the words taught to us by your First Prophet we Prey:
20k20ko.gif

ALL HAIL!!!!

That was beautiful as usual Thrawn, you really have a gift for this and as always get me to laugh multiple times with glee as I read along. Fun.

Jax-Teller-Tells-The-Club-Things-Are-Gonna-Get-Bloody-For-SAMCRO-On-Sons-Of-Anarchy.gif

Things are definitely going to get bloody, brothers.

That was beautiful as usual Thrawn, you really have a gift for this and as always get me to laugh multiple times with glee as I read along. Fun.

Gratitude my Brother.

All Hail!!!

gif-YES-blood-585506.gif

Well said Thrawn. God bless ya brother.

The televised service begins.

Let it flow
Let it flow
Let the Blood come down like rain
Let it flow
Let it flow
Let the infidel writhe in pain

Lex Luthor smashing Hester was a good one