The JUST BLEED GOD UFC 173 WARship Thread: Raining Blood on your Memorial Day Weekend

Thrawn33

JUST BLEED Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
My Brothers!

As I stare into this fire before me, I can only smile as I imagine the heathen infidel blasphemers who will burn in the lowest of hells for their heretical ways of game planning and point fighting.

But I digress.

On this night the Beast of Bantam rises from the Abyss to claim yet another soul for his unholy father, the Sanguine Lord. From the Nova Uniao Monastery, this killer has revels in violence and will serve you well. May his opponent from the rival Monastery of Alpha Male either be sacrificed in glorious fashion, or may he shock the world and spill the blood of the Beast in the City of Sin.

barao-knockout-wineland.jpg

021512dillashaw.jpg

Blessed be St. Hendo, Wielder of the H-Bomb and Slayer of the Nobility. May the Old Lion continue to feed you the brain-matter you crave, be it from this unbeaten former heavyweight, or that from his own skull!

Blessed be the Ruthless One and the Juggernaut for they I see in these flames, are most likely to bring forth the storm of blood, and summon forth the glorious crimson.

Blessed be all your servants this night. May you feast upon Blood, Bone and Braincell.
In violence we serve you.
In blood we praise you.
In the words of the First Prophet we call out your name

ALLL HAILLLLLL

2ia4leajpg.gif

Raise your voices and post your icons and TESTIFY my Brothers!

All Hail the Sanguine Lord!

Amen.

ALL HAIL LORD BARAO, SAVIOR OF THE LORDS. THY SHALL SACRIFICE THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT OF THE DAmNED

I think He is on a smoke break for these first two fights.

He must be appeased!

We bow to you Sanguine Lord!

joestevenson.JPG

He blessed us with great action for 172 and Saint Brown's card. I'm hoping he blesses his faithful on tonight's main card.

Some nice action in the most recent fight, and a D'arce choke finish to boot.

And the JBG sayeth, "Let the blood fall like rain upon the 8 sided altar forever and ever."

And it was so, and the JBG saw this and was pleased.

And the JBG sayeth, "Let no man or woman, whether they be 50 talents heavy or 500, not seeketh the finish or the blood."

And Renan Barao looked to the sky and made it so in the 8 sided altar so that no man may say the weight of a warrior matters. And the JBG saw this and was pleased.

Let us bow our heads, brothers and sisters.

In nomine pugni, suffocantis et Spritus Sanguinis. Amen.

The effort to finish by this grappler is admirable, yet JBG craves more...

JUST BLEED GOD pisses on the blasphemor that is Chris HOLDSworth.

JBG be praised.

He is pleased with Kikuno's style in defeat though.

Back