The JUST BLEED God PWD 643 WARship Service

Best ice cream flavor?

• Red Velveteen Dream

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warrior/austin post wm 14 would be a great torch passing to austin. Have warrior be a crazy corporate warrior backed by vince as his vision of the wwe not austin. Warrior would had to adjust as even in 96 look out of place.

It's just funny how Vince supposedly couldn't afford to pay Bret but he offered this to Warrior and then shelled out at least $3 mil for Tyson.
Vince knew he had to choose. Hbk or Bret. Nothing to do with money

Fuck my ass.

v66m3t.jpg

Gutter hovers around page 20 like Airport at the baggage line. Making fattie hobo music threads keeps him from rape and killing.

Mostly.

I’d be interested to see Warriors gimmick adjust to the AE. And not just showing up in mirrors and wearing a trench coat like he did with One Warrior Nation.

But probably for the better that he wasn’t there.

I’d be interested to see Warriors gimmick adjust to the AE. And not just showing up in mirrors and wearing a trench coat like he did with One Warrior Nation.

But probably for the better that he wasn’t there.

I can’t see what he could do without ripping Sting or Hogan off. At best he’d be Raven with bigger muscles and less skill.

The Postwrestling crew were asking for advice how to run a convention stand, I joked this:

And Cultaholic did it:

Edit: I DONT THINK they saw my post but I’m joking they did.

Last edited:
My kid is playing Spider-Man and shouting JOHN CENA when he does a big move...

Warrior/austin post wm 14 would be a great torch passing to austin. Have warrior be a crazy corporate warrior backed by vince as his vision of the wwe not austin. Warrior would had to adjust as even in 96 look out of place.

Warrior taking off the paint and being himself would have gotten some serious heel heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back