The JUST BLEED God Elimination Chamber WARship thread... because someone has to care.

They need Asuka to make it a triple threat.

Have Ronda cost Becky, but Asuka gets the win. Then you got Becky vs Ronda and Asuka vs Shayna to build to Summerslam

Nah, keep Asuka out of it.

She's been punished enough.

They need Asuka to make it a triple threat.

Have Ronda cost Becky, but Asuka gets the win. Then you got Becky vs Ronda and Asuka vs Shayna to build to Summerslam

Asuka makes everything she's involved in better so I wouldn't cry if it happens, but after that Chamber match booking I would have no idea how they would do it. They'll probably just let this go for Wrestlemania.

I'd actually prefer it if the Kabukis defended their tag belts instead.

Was out of town for the weekend so I just got to watch this. I'm in a good mood so I'll focus on the positive.

Gulak vs Daniel Bryan...this was awesome. Fantastic match...it was brutal and hard hitting but it never got to the point of being ridiculous and stupid. I liked everything about this. I was a fan of Gulak before this match, and hopefully more people will be after.

That's about it...everything else was somewhere between ok and full lakersfrankrexfootrexfalsefoot.

Back