The Jose Aldo excuse narrative finally implodes on itself.

Damn Aldo should be scanned for a concussion. The dude has being saying the weirdest shit after getting KO'd. I still have respect for him though and I'm serious about the concussion part.

To expect Aldo to take this fight in two weeks notice after doing nothing other than eating hamburgers for the last 2 months is dumb. But I agree Aldo has to catch flak for the dumb stuff he says.

Aldo will never hold belt again. Dana gonna make him go through the grinder again for pussing out haha.

Aldo said he'll fight for the belt next or is nothing. take the fight with conor now is not going to be for the belt. you cant ask conor to cut back to 145 now, too late wont happen. even if aldo wins the rematch he gets no belt so whats the point.

Conor gave you the answer in his the last interview before he left Dublin. He said "when you get truly KO'ed like Aldo did it takes 9-12 months to recover".

That is pretty fucking hilarious. Aldo and Frankie need to keep their mouth shut...forever.

No you just misunderstood them. They meant anytime, anywhere as long as they have a full camp, are 100% healthy and it is at 145.

And you're the worst fanbase I've ever seen. I have zero respect for you as fans. You do nothing but make the fighter you're a fan of look bad. You're an absolute disservice to him.

Random people on the internet making a fighter look bad? You have zero relationship to either these anonymous posters or Conor. He is completely unaware of this conversation. Grow thicker skin.

Yeah, would anyone take the fight in a 2 week notice, to fight the most important fight of your life, where it literally it would make it or break it, and if you lose you might aswell retire.

Because you will make around 5 million in this one fight, which over 99% of UFC fighters don't make in 10 fights? Oh...and that is if they win all 10 and get PPV points and bonuses.

To expect Aldo to take this fight in two weeks notice after doing nothing other than eating hamburgers for the last 2 months is dumb. But I agree Aldo has to catch flak for the dumb stuff he says.

Aldo would make another 5 million from this fight, that would be 10 million in less than 3 months that Conor has gifted him. Who gives a shit about his career going forward if he loses? He will make more from this fight than he could in the rest of his career anyways. Him not fighting just shows he is either scared or he has a low IQ.

Random people on the internet making a fighter look bad? You have zero relationship to either these anonymous posters or Conor. He is completely unaware of this conversation. Grow thicker skin.

I never said he was aware of the conversation lmao. When you can actually refute the point I made we can actually discuss this. Work on your reading comprehension skills Billy Madison, and then come back and we can talk.

Aldo would make another 5 million from this fight, that would be 10 million in less than 3 months that Conor has gifted him. Who gives a shit about his career going forward if he loses? He will make more from this fight than he could in the rest of his career anyways. Him not fighting just shows he is either scared or he has a low IQ.

He´s a proud man, he doesnt want to get KO´ed again. But i dont think he would get the same pay day. In fact, i think he´d get way less. He´s not the champion anymore.

Because you will make around 5 million in this one fight, which over 99% of UFC fighters don't make in 10 fights? Oh...and that is if they win all 10 and get PPV points and bonuses.

Aldo made a lot of money from his last fight, why would he throw his legacy under the bus because of more money?

Back