The Jose Aldo excuse narrative finally implodes on itself.

The fight is pointless if its not for the 145 belt. Shut up TS.

Maybe he meant that he wanted McGregor at 145 for the belt. If he shows up and beats him at 155, he gets a rematch, but no belt.

You could say that but:

CZwqho_WYAI8k32.jpg

Aldo specifically states it doesn't have to be a title fight.

Maybe he meant that he wanted McGregor at 145 for the belt. If he shows up and beats him at 155, he gets a rematch, but no belt.

This exactly. What is so difficult that Conor nuthuggers cant understand this?

Aldo had the perfect opportunity to redeem himself for pulling out the first time, and whether or not the loss was a "fluke".

He'd have won over a lot of fans and the UFC. I mean, he did say he was only training exclusively for a rematch with Conor and that he'd fight him any time, any place. I'd assume he'd be in shape? Disappointing.

What makes it worse is the fact that he and his coach claimed they were already training back in January to step in and replace RDA in event of injury.

I recall this aswell.

Aldo is looking flustered and scattered lately.

No, no gentlmen.

Aldo has publicly stated stated he would fight McGregor anywhere, anytime.
He has also been in training since Jan 2nd and declared that he is preparing to fight McGregor should RDA pull out. This is all documented.

This is not a guy who's been sitting on his arse not looking at this fight. He has been training for this.

I didn't know about the anytime anywhere comment

Love this. Connor really has the entire two division up in arms now. They're all runnin' scared.

He says he wants the title. He wouldn't be fighting for the title if he stepped up now.
From the article:
"My only exception would be fighting thenotorious , at any time, anywhere , and once that he is scary and knows that I'm gonna win .... Doesn't have to be title fight against him."

I'm an Aldo fan, this hurts me too bro.:(

This makes it impossible to be a fan of Aldo. He already had 2 full camps to prepare for Conor AND said he was training to fill in should RDA pull out.

I don't want to fighter bash, but man I really do.

From the article:
"My only exception would be fighting thenotorious , at any time, anywhere , and once that he is scary and knows that I'm gonna win .... Doesn't have to be title fight against him."

I'm an Aldo fan, this hurts me too bro.:(
Yeah, he shouldn't have said that, and I understand why he wouldn't step up right now.

The running story from Aldo fans is that Conor won by dumb luck, that the first fight didn't prove anything. It wasn't even a real fight.

Now Aldo declines the rematch and these same people are still his alologizers, claiming he needs a new, full camp to properly prepare. Well which is it? If the first fight was a fluke and didn't prove anything, why does he need to go back to the drawing board? He JUST had a full camp to prepare for McGregor and if it wasn't for one tiny miscalculation and a lucky shot from McGregor, Aldo would have won that fight.

This logic surely won't hold up, so I wonder what the NEXT round of damage control is going to resemble? I'm sure it be entertaining. Kind of makes me glad McGregor haters exist.
Basically proved he is all talk. Very disappointing.

Aldo was on medical suspension until 1/27. a fighter needs more time to recover from a vicious KO or its easier to be Ko'd..lock this bitch ass thread up.

Aldo had the perfect opportunity to redeem himself for pulling out the first time, and whether or not the loss was a "fluke".

He'd have won over a lot of fans and the UFC. I mean, he did say he was only training exclusively for a rematch with Conor and that he'd fight him any time, any place. I'd assume he'd be in shape? Disappointing.

Basically proved he is all talk. Very disappointing.

Yeah, would anyone take the fight in a 2 week notice, to fight the most important fight of your life, where it literally it would make it or break it, and if you lose you might aswell retire.

I know i wouldn't, it does'nt matter that there would be retarted people making threads like this on internet forums.

Back