The Jon Jones conspiracy is Sherdogs FlatEarth

“Excretion data regarding the m3 metabolite is extremely limited and there is no peer reviewed scientific literature firmly establishing urinary excretion patterns or interindividual variability for the m3 metabolite”.

They are evaluating all of the facts and circumstances in forming their positions.

The evidence is what is forming their positions for their statements.

But the evidence is really shakey and the only peer reviewed evidence states the opposite of what they are claiming based on just some stuff they think they're seeing on the ground.

Again. It's not about lying. It's about making a determination based on incomplete evidence and then the public wondering what their motivation was for making the determination in this direction rather than the other (which, in many ways, would have been more easily justified, regardless of whether Jones is innocent or guilty.)

a bunch of people who hate Joe Rogan doing the same shit Joe Rogan does

If the earth tested positive for flatness, then yes. Even only a few pictograms of flatness in an olympic sized solar system.
Shut up man honestly.

The earth was obviously doing creatine that was cut with PCT drugs and Cocaine.

Earth's defender Joe pluto said it.

To be fair has USADA actually made any statement on this actual case? Besides that original twitter post?
Novitsky speaks for the UFC and he’s really the only one I remember who has said anything

Fair point, I suppose. I would argue that the absence of a statement is somewhat of a statement, but I'd need to know more about their policies or history regarding making official statements to really go there.

Exact same logic

<GSPWoah>

If you believe the experts it's an appeal to authority

The government, private industry and experts are conspiring to hid the truth at the risk of their credibility

Why?

Because money bro, look into it

VADA, CSAC, NSAC when they lisence bones next month, USADA, the UFC, former WADA scientists Rogan?

They've all come together to cover up for a guy who isnt the biggest draw in the sport and is the third worst athlete in his own family

Look into it
But theres proof jones has substance in his system. proven by science. Theres no science out there to say the earth is flat. Bad analogy

But theres proof jones has substance in his system. proven by science. Theres no science out there to say the earth is flat. Bad analogy
The debate has nothing to do with the metabolite being in his system

The whole "Jon Jones is just pulsing" isn't based on peer-reviewed evidence. Countless athletes have taken turinabol in the past and nobody provided any example of people pulsing like that for so long. The experts aren't even saying that Jones is 100% innocent, but that the pulsing effect is a possibility. The issue is not science but law/PR, where the benefit of the doubt will be given to Jones.
This.

its fucking 2019 and people still beLIEve they live on the outside of a giant spinning Ball with water around it shooting through the infinite vacuum of space with a 5 direction motion. Its hilarious.

In both instances the vast majority have no idea what they are talking about mostly just believe memes, and in someone they either love/hate and think is an idiot/genius.

The debate has nothing to do with the metabolite being in his system
but you are comparing people who think he is in fact guilty of taking a banned substance, to people who think the earth is flat.
One has actual hard facts to back it, one doesn't. That's why I said your analogy is flawed

but you are comparing people who think he is in fact guilty of taking a banned substance, to people who think the earth is flat.
One has actual hard facts to back it, one doesn't. That's why I said your analogy is flawed

What hard facts do you have to suggest he took T-bol this time

Exact same logic

<GSPWoah>

If you believe the experts it's an appeal to authority

The government, private industry and experts are conspiring to hid the truth at the risk of their credibility

Why?

Because money bro, look into it

VADA, CSAC, NSAC when they lisence bones next month, USADA, the UFC, former WADA scientists Rogan?

They've all come together to cover up for a guy who isnt the biggest draw in the sport and is the third worst athlete in his own family

Look into it
OK bud.

As I've said to literally every other retard that's posted this crap on the forum: Show me the scientific evidence that demonstrates M3 metabolites persisting past 6 months. There isn't any. The longest peer reviewed study showed ~50 days, and some non-peer reviewed studies have claimed as long as 4-6 months. That's it.

These authority figures have destroyed their own credibility by departing from standard scientific conventions: You cannot make a claim unless evidence exists to support said claim. Because NO EVIDENCE exists that Turinabol M3 metabolites can persist past 6 months, they cannot make the statement that Jon Jones has re-ingested.

The null hypothesis is that Jon Jones re-ingested Turinabol. You must disprove the null hypothesis with evidence that Turinabol can persist for 18 months in a controlled, peer reviewed study. If you cannot do that, then YOU MUST conclude that Jones re-ingested.

Given that these experts have departed from reality and logic, Occam's Razor tells us the simplest explanation is that they were bribed.

OK bud.

As I've said to literally every other retard that's posted this crap on the forum: Show me the scientific evidence that demonstrates M3 metabolites persisting past 6 months. There isn't any. The longest peer reviewed study showed ~50 days, and some non-peer reviewed studies have claimed as long as 4-6 months. That's it.

These authority figures have destroyed their own credibility by departing from standard scientific conventions: You cannot make a claim unless evidence exists to support said claim. Because NO EVIDENCE exists that Turinabol M3 metabolites can persist past 6 months, they cannot make the statement that Jon Jones has re-ingested.

The null hypothesis is that Jon Jones re-ingested Turinabol. You must disprove the null hypothesis with evidence that Turinabol can persist for 18 months in a controlled, peer reviewed study. If you cannot do that, then YOU MUST conclude that Jones re-ingested.

Given that these experts have departed from reality and logic, Occam's Razor tells us the simplest explanation is that they were bribed.

Edit: I have dubs so I can't edit my post, but because no evidence exists that Turinabol's M3 metabolite persists past 6 months, they cannot make the claim that Jon has not re-ingested.

They are obligated by the rules of logic and science to accept the null hypothesis (re-ingestion) if they cannot disprove it. They've chosen to ignore that, probably because of bribes.

OK bud.

A) you’re misusing Occam’s razor, and people are want to do

B) You’re conflating scientific conventions and policy to make your point.

C) You don’t need to go around calling people who disagree with you retards. We can have an honest discussion if you dont feel like you were fairly characterized in the OP.

Edit: I have dubs so I can't edit my post, but because no evidence exists that Turinabol's M3 metabolite persists past 6 months, they cannot make the claim that Jon has not re-ingested.

They are obligated by the rules of logic and science to accept the null hypothesis (re-ingestion) if they cannot disprove it. They've chosen to ignore that, probably because of bribes.
Also. No one made the bolded claim to my knowledge, besides maybe Novitsky (who is not a scientist).

That suggests he took it at some point, yes.

I said what hard facts do you have that he took it this time
the fact that its in his system, if you compare that to people who assume the earth is flat, you sir need some help

Im simply pointing out your flawed analogy

the fact that its in his system, if you compare that to people who assume the earth is flat, you sir need some help

Im simply pointing out your flawed analogy

I acknowledge the analogy is flawed, I did that earlier.

You didn’t give an actual good reason why though.

“Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labor-saving device in the face of complexity.”

― Henry Louis Gates

Back