Elections The Joe Biden Hugging and Kissing People Thread

My workplace would call that sexual harassment. If I walked up to one of the women in my workplace and started rubbing her shoulders and sniffing her hair, guess how the day would end for me.

I've been told it's fine as long as they let you do it.

So, there have been so many moronic threads and posts trying to imply that Joe Biden has a "thing" for touching kids. It's time to put this idiotic (and frankly, disgusting) slander to rest once and for all.

If touching people is an issue for you, Joe is clearly not your candidate, but anyone who says Biden has a special thing for little kids has NOT been paying the slightest bit of attention for the last 40 years or so.

joe_biden-800x480.jpg

ap797686111421-d3a4899c2bd6130f5d04c107b8066e0d1a6f9ab4.jpg

ll-biden.jpg

main-qimg-2e5b75858b96912304cd9b03b0b32fc4

7995328_G.jpg

D3LxpZZVYAAY5Y2.jpg

biden-you-rogue.jpg

cbsn-fusion-capitol-hill-weighs-in-on-biden-allegations-thumbnail-1820322-640x360.jpg

imrs.php

It could go on... and on... and on... there are literally thousands of pictures of Joe Biden hugging and kissing people.

Add a poll...

Beat him to death for touching my kids

Or

Its cool. Nothing wrong with abuse of power to be chester the molester.

TC is you..Truth Crusader. I guess you can read my posts how ever you like but try to educate your boys better cause the emotional crow just got shown up on this very page

Look, you attacked me in this thread for no reason, so if you have a problem just say what it is. I don't know what your problem is, outside of hating me for being honest while you're not.

And why do you use such stupid phrases like "your boys"? Do you think I like Biden, or don't think he's a creep? You're a joke.

Look, you attacked me in this thread for no reason, so if you have a problem just say what it is. I don't know what your problem is, outside of hating me for being honest while you're not.

And why do you use such stupid phrases like "your boys"? Do you think I like Biden, or don't think he's a creep? You're a joke.

I know you’re honest TC....The most honest

I “attacked” you? Haha alright. Seriously why is the troop so emotional?

What a fucking shit thread.
Biden being a slithering creep is common knowledge and if you don't see it or won't acknowledge it your elevator stops short of the roof.
I can't believe anyone is actually trying to defend this piece of shit. Speaks volumes to how as a society we've lost our collective minds.

Look at her face. Not only does she not like him touching her but my guess is she's considering running to the nearest exit.
imrs.php

Joe-Biden-Young-Girl-Uncomfortable-Creepy-900.jpg

Most of us would go to JAIL for some of these:

db0d486fd31d28f37c18dd49ee848d18.jpg

b2a5c1b2f1a5d4a12d87ef3018c08202.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

1-2.jpg

And this is your democratic front runner.

My workplace would call that sexual harassment. If I walked up to one of the women in my workplace and started rubbing her shoulders and sniffing her hair, guess how the day would end for me.

I definitely think it’s inappropriate and workplace setting as you said is far different than say friends or family gathering

I was just saying I don’t think it’s sexual in nature from Biden’s end. He’s just an idiot and unable to break a habit unless he’s actively think “don’t touch them, don’t touch them, hands to myself” the entire time around other people lol

I do. Thats what he's doing.

You can deny what your eyes see and the troop will call you an honest man. Don’t you want that? Emotional crow and 2k will like every post. It’s a win win

I'm no Biden fan but you guys are whacked .

His touching is weird ( I've said this for years ) but that doesn't make him a pedo ffs , hell I never liked the kiss on the cheek greeting , I'd even prefer bowing to shaking hands , why does everyone always want to touch eachother , let's just keep a little space .

He's also has some dementia , combine these two things and nominating him would be nuts imo .

You can deny what your eyes see and the troop will call you an honest man. Don’t you want that? Emotional crow and 2k will like every post. It’s a win win
Lol you really are an asshat

I know you’re honest TC....The most honest

I “attacked” you? Haha alright. Seriously why is the troop so emotional?

I hope you didn’t go to the fogie school of honesty

I hadn't posted in this thread, and you called me dishonest. WTF is wrong with you? You're making a fool of yourself, as usual.

You like to lie, fine. But don't expect everyone to think that's ok. Some of us have a better moral character than you do. Your personal relationships, and probably your life as a whole. would be better if you tried to straighten yourself out. There is hardly anything that can fuck yourself over as badly as being openly and proudly dishonest.

What a fucking shit thread.
Biden being a slithering creep is common knowledge and if you don't see it or won't acknowledge it your elevator stops short of the roof.
I can't believe anyone is actually trying to defend this piece of shit. Speaks volumes to how as a society we've lost our collective minds.

Look at her face. Not only does she not like him touching her but my guess is she's considering running to the nearest exit.
imrs.php

Joe-Biden-Young-Girl-Uncomfortable-Creepy-900.jpg

Most of us would go to JAIL for some of these:

db0d486fd31d28f37c18dd49ee848d18.jpg

b2a5c1b2f1a5d4a12d87ef3018c08202.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

1-2.jpg

And this is your democratic front runner.
Lol I like the one where he's holding a baby , you cats are funny

Recreational outrage is a thing .

I hadn't posted in this thread, and you called me dishonest. WTF is wrong with you? You're making a fool of yourself, as usual.

You like to lie, fine. But don't expect everyone to think that's ok. Some of us have a better moral character than you do. Your personal relationships, and probably your life as a whole. would be better if you tried to straighten yourself out. There is hardly anything that can fuck yourself over as badly as being openly and proudly dishonest.

..Jesus man. You got all that from me simply saying the fogie school of honesty in a joking manner? I have to remember not to push your buttons too much since I might actually be causing mental instability

This.

Anyone else doing this anywhere else in the U.S., it would be called assault and hashtagged #metoo.

But since he's the likely DNC candidate, libs gonna lib.

I definitely think it’s inappropriate and workplace setting as you said is far different than say friends or family gathering

I was just saying I don’t think it’s sexual in nature from Biden’s end. He’s just an idiot and unable to break a habit unless he’s actively think “don’t touch them, don’t touch them, hands to myself” the entire time around other people lol
Lets make excuses for the pedoplile

Lol I like the one where he's holding a baby , you cats are funny

Recreational outrage is a thing .

So you're openly admitting that you liked a pic of Biden groping a babys crotch?

Interesting. Please do share more of your interest in children.

This.

Anyone else doing this anywhere else in the U.S., it would be called assault and hashtagged #metoo.

But since he's the likely DNC candidate, libs gonna lib.
Its OK because he does it all the time. Don't you get it?

Back