Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Elections The Joe Biden Hugging and Kissing People Thread

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by luckyshot, Jan 24, 2020.

1. luckyshot The ONLY iPotWR Platinum Member

So, there have been so many moronic threads and posts trying to imply that Joe Biden has a "thing" for touching kids. It's time to put this idiotic (and frankly, disgusting) slander to rest once and for all.

If touching people is an issue for you, Joe is clearly not your candidate, but anyone who says Biden has a special thing for little kids has NOT been paying the slightest bit of attention for the last 40 years or so.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It could go on... and on... and on... there are literally thousands of pictures of Joe Biden hugging and kissing people.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  2. OverCoronavirus Pressure Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit. Banned

5/7/89 Grateful Dead show, Frost amphitheatre
    In every single one of those I find myself wondering where the hidden fingers are.

3. PolishHeadlock2 Absolutley Haram Platinum Member

Joe is cucking the entire nation

What a pimp

4. luckyshot The ONLY iPotWR Platinum Member

A gentleman never tells.

And Joe is a gentleman.

Frankly, if I met the guy on the campaign trail and he didn't try to kiss me, I'd be disappointed.

5. goldennirvana Satanic black magic!

He is so disgusting and demonstrates how arrogant the elite are. They know they're untouchable. Can you imagine how many people this creature has raped?

6. OverCoronavirus Pressure Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit. Banned

[​IMG]

7. OverCoronavirus Pressure Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit. Banned

This is like a bot generated sentence.

8. lilelvis Black Belt Platinum Member

Looks like he's slipped a dick I Franken.

9. Amerikuracana Plutonium Belt

Funny if sarcasm. Dude touches kids inappropriately and if you lie about it you're a b**ch.

10. luckyshot The ONLY iPotWR Platinum Member

That's the thing, he's been a public figure for 40 years. He clearly is hands on with people in public.

And yet, there has not been one, not one accusation of sexual harassment or assault ever made against him.

Not one.

Trump, on the other hand, seems awkwardly disgusted to touch anyone in public (and won't drink a beer, which... also weird) and yet 25 separate women have accused him of sexual assault in private.

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

It's almost enough to make you think: maybe public displays of affection are NOT accurate predictors of who is a sexual criminal?!

[​IMG]

It all depends what you think is appropriate. Clearly, he hasn't been hiding it, and he's been doing it for 40+ years.

We've gotten uber-sensitive about this stuff in the last 5 years or so.

11. AnGrYcRoW I've done .... questionable things .

Recreational outrage is thing , the extremes on the left and right feed off this shit .

12. AnGrYcRoW I've done .... questionable things .

Example given

13. AnGrYcRoW I've done .... questionable things .

If that bot is a simpleton .

14. AlexDB9 Banned Banned

ITT @luckyshot auditioning for the coveted position of ‘rec pool blonde hair rubber’. A new cabinet position under Biden

15. Limit Smasher Brown Belt

Biden's a pedophile. No doubt in my mind.

16. Bald1 War Room Can

Remember the guy who smacked the reporters ass as he was running by? Remember how he was charged with sexual assault?

Biden's behavior is way more egregious and the only reason he hasn't been called out on it is because he's one of the most powerful people in the US. Bank on that.

Is it sexual assault? Apparently that's up to the groped to decide, but it's creepy as fuck, clearly inappropriate and shows an amazing capacity for being self unaware.

As for accusations of rape against Trump that are lacking towards Biden? Lol. If Biden gets the nod you bet there will be accusations. And ones backed up by photo evidence of him using his power and influence to assert himself.

In closing - "nobody's" complained yet is a wonderful defense. You should pass it on to Weinstein's team of lawyers. Partisan hack much? Do I think Biden is a sexual predator? No. He's a creepy old fuck who's completely unaware of what is and isn't appropriate because he's been insulated from the consequences of his actions for decades.

Are you Dems really so desperate to keep Trump in power that you'd give the nod to anyone other than Bernie?

17. luckyshot The ONLY iPotWR Platinum Member

Wait, so by your logic, Biden hasn't been called out for sexual assault because he's "too powerful," and yet, if he becomes more powerful-- possibly PotUS-- I can "bank on" someone calling him out?

Um...?

Biden has been in politics for a looong time. Don't you think that if there were people waiting in the wings to accuse him, they might have come forth during the two campaigns he ran as Barack Obama's Vice President, lololol? That wasn't "high profile" or "high stakes" enough?

Or how about since 2017, the year when eeeeeverybody got "Me Too'd"... including powerful Democrat Al Franken... I'm supposed to think that "all the people waiting to accuse Biden" were just like, meh?

In closing, "nobody's complained yet," is, indeed, a wonderful defense. Weinstein's team of lawyers should have used it... EXCEPT PEOPLE DID COMPLAIN AGAINST HIM, you ding bat.

You're usually not too bad, but that was a can post.

Well, glad you are the arbiter of these things.

Don't let little things like facts, documented public record, or presumption of innocence get in your way.

18. RoJo303 Banned Banned

This will change when he gains enough steam or pisses of Epstein's handlers. He has been a non factor the whole time and not a real threat. Trump was never accused of anything, while living his whole life in the public spotlight, until he got involved in politics and became a serious threat. Even Obama was accused of slanging dick with a male prostitute and smoking crack. The guy also passed a lie detector, which is different than many other accusers.

19. Amerikuracana Plutonium Belt

I'm not reposting the 25 gifs that have been shown around here ad nauseum. The fact that you are asking like you haven't seen makes me wonder your motives for wanting to see them. The examples are the numerous times he has made children jerk away when he touched them inappropriately.

20. luckyshot The ONLY iPotWR Platinum Member

Why do you refuse to look at those three or four images in the context of thousands of pictures of him hugging and kissing thousands of people-- adults, young, old, black, white, rich, poor, famous, common-- in exactly the same way.