The JJ story reminds me of my high school years...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I made a bet with my friends on who would get the best body by summer time. It was 6 months away. I was naturally bigger than most of my buddies and had a better muscular development. Summer time came buy fast and I put in as much hard work as I could and I did look good, so I was pretty confident that I would win. Eventually, we all went to the beach and although I looked the biggest, my buddies looked ripped with 6 pack and all. I was so impressed and disappointed all at once. At the time, I didn't expect any of my friends to do anything illegal because they didn't have money. Bottom line, I accepted my defeat and gave them their props. It took a few years for one of them to come clean. He told me they used all kinds of anabolic steroids. I was very shocked at how they would risk their lives just to look better than I did. Moral of the story, if there something that looks too good to be true, it probably is a fake!

BBU36HCCcAAEwS0.jpg:large

So basically you're a fat guy with a bunch of skinny friends that don't know how to lift

How about that.

Your thoughts might be better than mine, but i have thoughts going around in my head too.. About

true_fanstory02155893 said:
I made a bet with my friends on who would get the best body by summer time. It was 6 months away. I was naturally bigger than most of my buddies and had a better muscular development. Summer time came buy fast and I put in as much hard work as I could and I did look good, so I was pretty confident that I would win. Eventually, we all went to the beach and although I looked the biggest, my buddies looked ripped with 6 pack and all. I was so impressed and disappointed all at once. At the time, I didn't expect any of my friends to do anything illegal because they didn't have money. Bottom line, I accepted my defeat and gave them their props. It took a few years for one of them to come clean. He told me they used all kinds of anabolic steroids. I was very shocked at how they would risk their lives just to look better than I did. Moral of the story, if there something that looks too good to be true, it probably is a fake!

Just like this story

Any experienced bodybuilder that has used steroids will tell you. Steroids are not fat burners. They help you build muscle and recover faster. They are not meant to get you ripped. Now, when you build muscle, that can cause you body to burn more fat. But you said yourself, you were bigger. I have never met any bodybuilders that take steroids to get leaner. Steroids are used either to gain lots of muscular bodyweight and sometimes powerlifters use them for strength.

So again, steroids do not burn fat. They are no used as fat burners. But, steroids also can help you retain the muscle, while you diet. Which is probably why Overeem was not only huge, but also ripped. The roids helped him keep all the muscle, while he burned fat. But nobody takes roids to get lean...

I would like the 45sec on my life I spent reading that nonsense back please

Risked their lives?? hahahaha. Ya, cause guys taking steroids are just dying all over the place, huh? Stop being conned by the main stream medial. Steroids do not kill anyone. They have side effects, as any drug does, but the side effects, like water retention can easily be controlled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back