The JJ hate is so blind.

stav

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
JJ throws side kicks to the front thigh/knee and all the haters come out of their basements calling him dirty and basically shiting all over him yet they conveniently forget that Gus throws a side kick to JJ's lead knee at the 34th sec of the first round.

Bias much?

Um, STFU

Even the haters have commended Bones on a gutsy performance.

skase re with that fruity 'much?' bs.

what i don't understand is why is that kick so dirty,,,has anybody ever had their knee broke or destroyed in JJ fight from it??? He must have kicked AG at least 20 times with it and yet AG knee is fine...Maybe if you kick somebody in the knee when they are not expecting it with Timberland boots i could see it really doing damage...other than that i just don't understand why people think this is such a dangerous technique...jones never disabled anybody with it,,,just uses it like a jab

Bones is like mayweather ..douche bag out the ring..monster in the ring.

I resent that. My house was built on a slab, I don't have a basement.

I really dislike Jones, but I don't consider myself a blind hater. He's a great fighter, with a terrible personality (I probably shouldn't say that since I've never met the guy). Both guys impressed me, but I'm wishing Gus comes back stronger next time. Jones clearly had issues when his opponent had the same physical attributes.

Most don't hate Jones because of what he does in the Cage. Its how he talks outside of it.

i dont hate him for being dirty. i hate how he is using the techniques that are so easy and safe. shit you learn in day 1 . Gus outboxing him while Jones throws little knee strikes that arent hard to do. Notice how jones was pulling every flashy attack from his ass and all missing. Its not that hard to do an axe kick, oblique kick, flying knee, 20 side kicks, 20 spinning elbows. Anyone can do this, try it yourself. They are the easiest/safest moves to attempt in a fight. Hes a spammer

what i don't understand is why is that kick so dirty,,,has anybody ever had their knee broke or destroyed in JJ fight from it??? He must have kicked AG at least 20 times with it and yet AG knee is fine...Maybe if you kick somebody in the knee when they are not expecting it with Timberland boots i could see it really doing damage...other than that i just don't understand why people think this is such a dangerous technique...jones never disabled anybody with it,,,just uses it like a jab

I believe Rampage complained of those types of kicks by Bones and claimed that he was out an an extended (pun intended!) amount if time because of them.

But take that with a grain of salt because Rampage, well, is Rampage.

It's because Jones is just 26 years old and he's an accomplished man.

He's got money and all that, but he's the best in the world in his field at such a young age.
Most of the people that hate on him are angry and envious because their life sucks.

Truth. A lot of the hate is pure jealousy. They surely hate Mayweather as well, and probably aren't fans of LeBron James.

Imagine if they were around during Ali's day, how much they would hate Ali.

Loser's mentality/ underdog mentality. I bet half of this haters rooted for him years ago, and were the ones posting his gifs and talking about he deserves a title shot (before he finally got one).

why the hate, I believe it is two things, racists and anti-America

If anyhting, everyone gave Jones props because he looked so fragile and diferent in thatt fight. His boxing and wrestling lacked so much in that fight, but he demontrated how awesome and lethal his kicks are, he threw som many of them and they were all hurting Gus badly, just like Gus`s bxoing and TDD was hurting Jones badly.

I don`t like Jones, and this fight shows that he is human ( I thought he would dominate Gus). And seeing Jones more fragile and weakened showed his great ability in kicks and chin.

Back