The Jihadist next door (documentary) free video

Everyone has had injustices against them. Literally everyone. I've had much worse than being spit in the face.
Sure, but was it because you look a certain way/are identified in a hostile manner because you belonged to a certain group?
Surely that matters.

I had some pretty messed up situations as a kid, but never because of any other reason than people doing stupid stuff - without any certain agenda.

I was simply pointing out that I can see a person that is being picked on for belonging to a certain group, to go further away from the people that are hostile and dive into the group that they are being identified with (in a negative way).

And again, I'd recommend some videos of Maajid Nawaz as he addresses that issue, as he lived it. Now he is really mellow but he used to belong to a radical group.

Last edited:
again,

how stupid do you have to be, to be hazed for being muslim (because of muslim terrorists) to then be driven to being a muslim terrorist?

hilarious really

again,

how stupid do you have to be, to be hazed for being muslim (because of muslim terrorists) to then be driven to being a muslim terrorist?

hilarious really
I doubt it is something that happens over night.
Something gradual that goes on.

Back