The Jihadist next door (documentary) free video

Can you really. id say poetic justice given what the english did to their colonies.

Pfft. Yeah, let's just go back to the beginning and seek retroactive punishments. Good grief.

Can you really. id say poetic justice given what the english did to their colonies.
this is the thinking that breeds white guilt. it's pathetic.

our ancestors did wrong, so we deserve to be wronged

It is easy to generalize from the outside.
One of them mentions how it affected him growing up, as his family was spat at. It is around 35:00
So, what is it like on this inside?

I'm glad black america isn't as stupid as these people. They suffered serious injustices that some are apparently okay with justifying taking up a retarded religion like extreme Islam and committing murder in the name of

I thought I posted this in the Few Hundred Videos thread, but I might be wrong.

It's definitely worth watching just because Abu Haleema (if I remembered his name correctly) has some really funny ranting videos where he constantly repeats himself. Constantly repeats himself.

Colonialism sucked, but Great Britain should get more credit for being the first nation to outlaw slavery.

It's definitely worth watching just because Abu Haleema (if I remembered his name correctly) has some really funny ranting videos where he constantly repeats himself. Constantly repeats himself.

BrylF2ICQAAd5E4.jpg

Royce Gracie...Gracie...

goins.jpg

Im white and have not a drop of guilt anywhere, but the happening in Uk or Germany are indeed poetic justice.

Im white and have not a drop of guilt anywhere, but the happening in Uk or Germany are indeed poetic justice.

Oh gotta love kids and their Blairite educated brains full of propaganda.

The average life span increased under the British Empire, they stopped people burning widows alive in India, they created India today that would still be a bunch of squabbling nation states without the British Empire. They brought infrastructure to their colonies that are still used effectively until today.

But I guess the British should take vengeance on the Nordic states for the Viking invasions, Italy for the Roman occupation, Germans for the Saxon and Nazi invasions and I guess Europe should take revenge for the Islamic invasions? Right or you just don't have a fucking clue about anything and should probably educate yourself a little more than the Blairite left wing propaganda you got taught in school. Or just fuck off to the Middle East and stop being a traitorous coward.

Oh gotta love kids and their Blairite educated brains full of propaganda.

The average life span increased under the British Empire, they stopped people burning widows alive in India, they created India today that would still be a bunch of squabbling nation states without the British Empire. They brought infrastructure to their colonies that are still used effectively until today.

But I guess the British should take vengeance on the Nordic states for the Viking invasions, Italy for the Roman occupation, Germans for the Saxon and Nazi invasions and I guess Europe should take revenge for the Islamic invasions? Right or you just don't have a fucking clue about anything and should probably educate yourself a little more than the Blairite left wing propaganda you got taught in school. Or just fuck off to the Middle East and stop being a traitorous coward.

From London and you talk about cowards HA, why don't your people go stop rapists and pimps selling thousands underage girls for a decade. Don't even have the balls to do that. Clearly you have no clue and lack intelligence, spout the same bs that any rapist colonist Birt rattles of about your evil empire. I'm quite enjoying the rape train on the english people culture and traditions and will continue no matter what bleeding heart reply you write. enjoy shaira home boy. leftists lol.

Wait why Fuck of to ME why go so far. I could just go to London you know, ME light lol. And soon in a decade shaira London.

Question is where exactly are you gonna fuck of to ?

I do give the Muslims who stood up to those nut-jobs credit. Some were even Sunni.
would love to see Muslims join together and squash these bugs. i really don't understand how it hasn't happened already.

I do give the Muslims who stood up to those nut-jobs credit. Some were even Sunni.

Yes sir,

But I feel arguing and talking against them just won't be enough to stop England from becoming West Pakistan by the year 2070.

I counldnt watch past "owns his own business renting out bouncie houses for children's parties". I'm sure their is some nonsense in here that you think is great, since you're always white knighting for Islam.

Yes sir,

But I feel arguing and talking against them just won't be enough to stop England from becoming West Pakistan by the year 2070.

Lost East-Pakistan in 1971, gets West Pakistan in 2071 :D

I'm glad black america isn't as stupid as these people. They suffered serious injustices that some are apparently okay with justifying taking up a retarded religion like extreme Islam and committing murder in the name of

Dude, for real? Every ten minutes slavery and race gets brought up, along with a call for reparations

Like I mention, in the quote.
He felt bitter for being targeted as a kid, being spat at and who knows what else.

You can read up on/watch videos of Maajid Nawaz. He's talked about how his youth made him go on to become a radical Islamist.
He wound up being really mellow, but it is easy to see when you are targeted for being associated with a minority group, could make you go in an extreme direction within that minority.

Like I mention, in the quote.
He felt bitter for being targeted as a kid, being spat at and who knows what else.

You can read up on/watch videos of Maajid Nawaz. He's talked about how his youth made him go on to become a radical Islamist.
He wound up being really mellow, but it is easy to see when you are targeted for being associated with a minority group, could make you go in an extreme direction within that minority.

Everyone has had injustices against them. Literally everyone. I've had much worse than being spit in the face.

Back