The Jihadist next door (documentary) free video

Luger

Rabbi of Platinum Nation
Banned
Reaction score

Pretty entertaining. I recommend watching it.

Anyone watched it?

I've only watched a bit of it thus far, but there are a lot of punchable faces in this video.

Can you imagine how stupid you'd have to be to convert and become a radical Islamist as an adult?

Can you imagine how stupid you'd have to be to convert and become a radical Islamist as an adult?
It is easy to generalize from the outside.
One of them mentions how it affected him growing up, as his family was spat at. It is around 35:00

Watched.

It's a shame that more cant be done to rid the world of these assholes

i just watched about the first 60 seconds but it looks interesting.

is it focused primarily on London, or does it go into all of europe?

i just watched about the first 60 seconds but it looks interesting.

is it focused primarily on London, or does it go into all of europe?
Seems to be just in London. They mention a killer in Syria, though.

I can only imagine what would happen if angry Islamist protests like those shown in the video occurred in some parts of the US. I mean they'd probably get supporters in San Francisco or LA, but I'd love to see them try it in some of the more "redneck" states. It would be good entertainment.

The guy in the stillframe looks like Johny Hendricks if he had a really long fight camp.

Just watched it. I feel very sorry for England.

I can only imagine what would happen if angry Islamist protests like those shown in the video occurred in some parts of the US. I mean they'd probably get supporters in San Francisco or LA, but I'd love to see them try it in some of the more "redneck" states. It would be good entertainment.

Is there a myth-busters episode on "red-neck states?"

What I learned:

Short, plump, bearded Muhammad man is living off of the government because he has "chronic fatigue." With certainty a biproduct of attempting to maintain a job while practicing the life encompassing demands of Islam (4 am prayers included along with the other 4 prayer times per day).

Coles notes: Islam causes chronic fatigue

Then:

Short, plump, bearded, Muhammad man stated very clearly WHY niqabs and burkas should be made illegal. With about 4 minutes left in the video, this Muhammad guy says he can't identify the new Jihad John guy because he can't see his face! Of course he then goes on to say how this guy is the very best of Muslims.

Also, when it comes down to it, the two bearded loud-mouths (one a street celebrity) came across as scared of the law towards the end of the movie.

And finally . . . What a bunch of animals. "The best of peoples." What a sick joke. Good on the Muslims who were angry at the violent ones. And yes, many were Shia.

Haha. No. I put "redneck" in quotes because everyone has different ideas as to which states those are.

I gotcha . . . Myself, I think it's a bit of a myth. I would like to think there'd be a significant redneck push-back mind you.

I do give the Muslims who stood up to those nut-jobs credit. Some were even Sunni.

Back