The JBG shone on WMMA last night

neil_totally

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I’m a fan of WMMA the same as I’m a fan of “regular” MMA, and even with that said, the Just Bleed God’s blessed WMMA last night and Sherdog must acknowledge.

Last edited:
Aldana v Pudilova was good too

Both fights were brutal beatings. Especially the Suarez fight..

Last edited:
raw

I'd like to be supportive but you posted those two but didn't didn't put the FOTN bonus winner which actually did have some (quite a bit in fact) blood in it, starring the Just Bleed Goddess, Irene Aldana, in your OP?

<41>

Dmm7-kkVAAAGtY5.jpg

I'd like to be supportive but you posted those two but didn't didn't put the FOTN bonus winner which actually did have some (quite a bit in fact) blood in it, starring the Just Bleed Goddess, Irene Aldana, in your OP?
<41>

Struggled to find a gif to post! Will add to the OP when I find it

That is some very nice violence but I can't think about the JBG in relation to WMMA without thinking about a menstrual connotation.

If Shevchenko got to fight Montano i think we would of had another WMMA finish.

<41>

Dmm7-kkVAAAGtY5.jpg

Added a geef. Not the best, but the best I could find

It was a great night of fights overall, including the three womens. Aldana vs Pudilova, in particular, was a fun one.

Yup. Now prepare for another year of no finishes and hitting air before we get another set of great WMMA fights on one card.

Also 2/3 WMMA fights still hit over 2.5 lol

Back