The IT Crowd

• Thread starter Deleted member 499399
  • Start date
Love this show.

The episode when they think Jen is dead is one of my favourite episodes of any sitcom. The writing is great.

Also, the episode where Roy is 'leg disabled' us pure lolz.

Street Countdown

The Elders of the Internet

Oh yeah, Father Ted is a genuine classic, along with Fawlty Towers, Blackadder[series 2, 3, 4] The OfficeUK, Red Dwarf, IT Crowd, Men Behaving Badly[Americans would probably love this as it's blokey, un-pc, sexist] Dad's Army, Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em, Alan Partridge - Knowing Me, Knowing You[Steve Coogan] Black Books, Peep Show, Monty Python, The Goodies, Little Britain, The Two Ronnies, Morecambe & Wise, The Young Ones, Steptoe & Son, The Likely Lads, Till Death Do Us Part.
Then there are all the other great shows that imo aren't quite true classics but still hilarious.

Has anyone watched this? I’m not sure if this show is popular but I’d never heard of it until I recently saw it on Netflix. I’m half way through season 2 and it’s farting hilarious.
It’s smart humor but silly. There are English accents but I never have a hard time following them or understanding a word. If you haven’t seen it check it out.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0487831/?ref_=vi_close

Chris O'Dowd is Irish and the writer of the show, Graham Linehan, is Irish.

I follow Graham Linehan on Twitter. He calls a 'spade a spade' and has gotten into trouble from the trans-community in particular because of speaking the truth.

It's a modern classic. You should also give Father Ted a go. Fucking hilarious too.
I didn't like the first series where everything pretty much happens in one room, but after that I loved it.

If you've never seen Father Ted then that's by the same writer and a very similar kind of humour, so you'd likely enjoy it.
I'll have to check Father Ted our next. Thanks.

Oh yeah, Father Ted is a genuine classic, along with Fawlty Towers, Blackadder[series 2, 3, 4] The OfficeUK, Red Dwarf, IT Crowd, Men Behaving Badly[Americans would probably love this as it's blokey, un-pc, sexist] Dad's Army, Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em, Alan Partridge - Knowing Me, Knowing You[Steve Coogan] Black Books, Peep Show, Monty Python, The Goodies, Little Britain, The Two Ronnies, Morecambe & Wise, The Young Ones, Steptoe & Son, The Likely Lads, Till Death Do Us Part.
Then there are all the other great shows that imo aren't quite true classics but still hilarious.
I've seen Fawlty Towers, Blackadder,The Office,Monty Python and The Young Ones. All good shows. Suprising how many British shows I've watched since I dont watch alot of tv in general.
Oh yeah Mr Bean and always loved Benny Hill as a kid .

Back