The IT Crowd

• Thread starter Deleted member 499399
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 499399

Has anyone watched this? I’m not sure if this show is popular but I’d never heard of it until I recently saw it on Netflix. I’m half way through season 2 and it’s farting hilarious.
It’s smart humor but silly. There are English accents but I never have a hard time following them or understanding a word. If you haven’t seen it check it out.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0487831/?ref_=vi_close

This show is amazing.

In the second season, The Work Outing is one of the funniest 20 something minutes of television I've ever watched.

Have you tried turning it off and then on again?

@Iroh @lsa

Last edited:
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The finale is amazing!! No spoilers!

Yes, have the boxset. One of those funny shows you can rewatch and never gets old.

It's a goddamn hilarious show. The laugh track is a bit jarring at first, but you get used to it, and the show keeps getting funnier. Matt Berry as the new boss is one of the funniest characters in TV history IMO.

Hugely popular throughout the UK and Australia.

It's a goddamn hilarious show. The laugh track is a bit jarring at first, but you get used to it, and the show keeps getting funnier. Matt Berry as the new boss is one of the funniest characters in TV history IMO.

Its not a laugh track actually.
When the cannibal plays cello at the end of the episode people start to clap and whistle and he blushes.
From wiki "The programme was video-recorded in front of a live studio audience," "The first series was recorded in front of a live audience at Teddington Studios and moved to Pinewood Studios for series 2 onward, with some additional location footage. Cinematic-style footage was also recorded before live tapings."

Back