Opinion The Israeli lobby has undue influence due to corruption: Change my mind

People were bending the knee to AIPAC long before the conspiracy, and I do mean conspiracy to infaltrate Evangelical churches, selling snake oil.

Widespread Christian Zionism predates the modern state of Israel by several centuries (at least 1587 in the UK, and was later taken up by the Puritans). In fact to a large extent it was Christian Zionism (AKA the restoration movement) that revived Jewish desire for a state.
Premillenial dispensationalism took root in America in the early 1800s.
These days Christian Zionists are more numerous in the developing world, where it's spread mostly by the prosperity doctrine inclined Pentecostals (who did predominantly emerge from America).

Widespread Christian Zionism predates the modern state of Israel by several centuries (at least 1587 in the UK, and was later taken up by the Puritans). In fact to a large extent it was Christian Zionism (AKA the restoration movement) that revived Jewish desire for a state.
These days Christian Zionists are more numerous in the developing world, where it's spread mostly by the prosperity doctrine inclined Pentecostals (who did predominantly emerge from America).

I would say existed, not widespread.

I stand by my earlier statement that in 1990, a Evangelical Christian was as likely to be a 1488'er as think Jews need to control Jerusalem for the anti-christ to show up.

Well the effects are a pretty antagonising and misguided foreign policy in the ME that's for sure.

Not sure which lobby is P4P most toxic in the USA, Saudi Arabia or Israel.

Here is the thing. I fucking despise the Saudis too, but atleast that is a quid pro quo relationship.

Israel brings nothing to the table. Meanwhile you have a guy like Netanyahu running around acting like the US needs Israel, and not the other way around.

Netanyahu should have washed Obama's balls if he asked.

Trump shouldn't be negotiating with Netanyahu. He should say, "hey, itty bitty bitch, you are the size of Conneticut, we can wash our hands of you anytime we want, here is what you are going to do".

Last edited:
I am a Jew. I own your country according to you. Better pray I don’t send them after you. Idiot

It's a complex issue. United States is run by lobby groups. Military industrial complex, Pharma, AIPAC. They provide funding and have huge influence on the direction the USA takes with internal and external policy. This is common knowledge. I don't know where you really live and you can't also just simplify it like that. Did you know that the Rothschilds have been manipulating the value of gold for the past 15 years? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_fixing?wprov=sfla1

Wonder Woman is Jewish (Gal Gadot), so, the Jews and Israel will be safe...

...one hot 'babe'.

Israel brings nothing to the table. Meanwhile you have a guy like Netanyahu running around acting like the US needs Israel.

Netanyahu is not even a practicing Jew.

The Israelis are really good at bombing nuclear reactors in secrecy. Iraq in 1981 and Syria in 2007. Neither country went to war with Israel. Trump has them slotted for an Iranian bombing in 2019. No need to put our boys (Americans) in dangers way...

Netanyahu is not even a practicing Jew.

The Israelis are really good at bombing nuclear reactors in secrecy. Iraq in 1981 and Syria in 2007. Neither country went to war with Israel. Trump has them slotted for an Iranian bombing in 2019. No need to put our boys (Americans) in dangers way...

I don't even understand the suggestion by the neo's.

Iran would sink every ship they have in the straits of Hormuz, and throw the world into immediate economic meltdown.

There is a reason we never invaded Iran or NK. It wouldn't go well.

Antisemitism is as old as the Jewish people, and most of the countries surrounding Israel and a pretty fair number worldwide want the Jews out of existence. I think a lot of people in the US are against genocide, which would surely happen to the Jews if Israel went away, so there's that.

Iran would sink every ship they have in the straits of Hormuz, and throw the world into immediate economic meltdown.

Did Iraq or Syria retaliate after the Israelis bombed them? No.
Iran won't do anything either. They are all bark and no bite. They know the Israelis would nuke them with U.S. support.

North Korea is the same story. Their nukes are not capable of flying yet. The bomb is still too big to fit in a missile. Shit, even Pakistan has already mastered that technology for their nukes.

I would say existed, not widespread.

I stand by my earlier statement that in 1990, a Evangelical Christian was as likely to be a 1488'er as think Jews need to control Jerusalem for the anti-christ to show up.

I really only met those that were outside of America and mostly in the mission field, so I couldn't say what the situation was in America.
I guess maybe there was a huge number of 1488ers (they don't tend to be missionaries or travel the world)? I always figured groups like Christian Identity were tiny.
There's definitely been a huge number of Christian Zionists for some time prior to 1990.

That works kind of against your argument, now doesn't it?

I will give you that unconditional support of Israel seems to be a development of the past 50 years.

LOL.. Isreal hasn't even existed for 70, so it's been basically its entire existence.

I forget that chicks name but her explanation made sense. I'll list a vague list of what I think I remember

-pro Israel groups
-fund candidate
-push him to vote on pro Israel stuff
-if you don't no money next time.
-instead money for guy running against you

or they might.have other dirty shit against you and whatnot.h maybe I relase this thing, maybe I dont.. who could say?

Fortunately, thanks to the internet, more and more people are learning about preterism and seeing Christian Zionism for the sham that it is.

Back